Chapter 15

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The vacation was over, and those past few days tiffany was still avoiding jessica. The thought of it makes jessica think what did she do wrong.

Now the girls were on their respectives houses. Krystal went over to ash's house. They were sitting at the couch eating ice cream and watching a movie like they always do. Ash watched it intently still having the spoon on his mouth, krystal watched him. The sight was adorable. 

Krystal smiled while watching him lovingly, ash felt the stare and look at her. He touched his face and asked.

"Wae? Is there something wrong with my face?" Krystal shook her head.

"You just look stupid." Ash grinned and wiggle his brows.

"I always do" he winked making krystal blush. Ash thought it would be boring if they will stay at his house for the rest of the day. So he suggested if they could go at the park, were a basketball court was located.

Krystal sighed knowing the boy loves basketball so much. She said yes. Immediately they went to the park. Opening the door for krystal as a gentleman he is, he smiled at her. Krystal thank him and ash went and grab his ball. He passed it to krystal

"Come on princess, play with meee~" she didnt expect him to say that, she always watch him play and he was good at it but she never had the chance to get to play with him. Not wasting the time now, she nodded and played him. She passed the ball to him first and ash made his shot.

 

Then the real game came on after. Krystal would squeal if ash would come near her to steal the ball making ash chuckle. Assuring her he wouldnt do anything to hurt her, she softened but she didnt realized she let her guard off and gave ash a chance to steal the ball and shoot. 

Krystal pouted and stomped his feet. Whining

"Thats was cheating! Hmpf" ash chuckled at how adorable she look right now. 

"No it wasnt. Blee" he teased. Making krystal glare at him. She quickly grabbed the ball and dribble it the wind blew her hair taking ash's breath away. He froze on how beautiful she was that krystal smirked and shoot the ball for herself. She jumped and cheered knowing that she scored. Ash who saw this shook his head smilling.

"Ill take the points back princess watch out." They played and played till he notice krystal grew tired. He let the ball slip through his hand, getting the opportunity, krystal stole the ball and shoot. She squealed.

"Kyaaa! I win I win yeey!" Ash smiled warmly and hugged her back. Krystal giggled, looking back at him wiping his sweat. She turn to him and fixed his hair, tilting her head focusing. Ash just let her, just like a puppy letting his master pet him. He admired her beauty once again and let words slip through his lips.

"You look beautiful princess, I wonder how did you manage to fit through my heart." He said breathless, krystal blushed and nugde him on his shoulder still continuing to fix his hair.

"Brf. Cheesy" she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Jeti-

Jessica was cooking lunch for the both of them. Shes seriously having a hard time, well who wouldnt be. You both are living together yet its so awkward because the other one is ignoring you.

"Tiffany, lets eat." Jessica voiced what she said louder for the younger girl to hear. Tiffany went to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter