Chapter 3

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Tiffany were doing shopping with clothes. They were busy looking for their style of clothing yet one of them were busy thinking about something, more like someone.

Sunny saw this, and nudge the other 2. “Psst. Hey look at tiffany, shes completely out of this world even though there are lots of pink stuffs here.” The two understood what she meant and agreed with her.

“I know right, earlier unnie she seem to be zoning out in the mirror, SMILLING! it was so creepy unnie huhuhu I think she had gone nuts” yoona cried out.

“Omg! Maybe youre right yoong! Nooo fany fany tiffany huhu she was such a great friend how could this happen to her.” Added hyoyeon which earn both a smack from sunny.

“Yah! You guys are the ones who’s nuts. Aish. We should just ask her” seeing the two were still sulking she shook her head thinking how did she even made friends with them. “Mind as while ask for myself.” Sunny walked towards tiffany leaving behind the two choding who were telling her not to come near tiffany and save herself. Sunny ignored them and tapped tifany's shoulder.

She succeeded on bringing the girl back. "Something wrong fany-ah?" tiffany said no and saying she was fine.

"You seem to space out a lot now, why?" tiffany smiled. She and sunny made their way to the sits of the shop. She told sunny everything about the jog earlier. Sunny couldnt help but smile as she saw how happy tiffany was, the way she talked about it. Sunny wants to meet the guy, she was determined to it.

"aigooo. Our tiffany is inlovee~" she said and ruffled tiffany's hair.

"i-inlove?" tiffany stuttered. Sunny nodded and gave her, her own eyesmile. Sunny went to the two choding who were now discussing about giving tiffany a therapy, leaving tiffany with her thoughts.
I.. I'm inlove.. so this is what it feels like. He makes me smile just by thinking about him. His actions earlier made my heartbeat fast he was so gentle, caring even though he's cold. I cant stop this feeling, I cant stop thinking about him. Will we ever meet again? Those thoughts lingered through her mind.

"Yah! you two! she's not nuts okay?! actually guys.." the change of tone from sunny made the chodings look at her, sunny was smilling. The chodings looked at each other both were thinking the same thing just by looking at their eyes. Sunny is nuts too. Sunny glared at them and smack their heads once again resulting on bumping each other's head.

"ouch! unnie~" "yah sunny that hurts!" they whined.

"tiffany is inlove guys." she said seriously. The choding froze for a moment, and smiled widely. Sunny rolled her eyes. "Now who's nuts?" she mumbled.

"jinja?" both of them said, and sunny gave them a nod. The three of them turn to look over tiffany who were in deep thoughts. A beep was heard from them, sunny looked at the message she receive, it was from taeng the girl she secretly loves.

From: Taengoo

Hey bunny. Were almost there in the mall, lets meet up to the restaurant. Soo keeps texting me shes hungry. We brought our own cars though thats why she's just texting me hehe. See you bunny. I miss you <3

Sunny couldnt help but blushed, she replied saying okay and ofcourse an ' I miss you too '. "hey guys, they are coming, lets go to the restaurant, we will meet up there." They went to tiffany after buying what they want.

"Fany lets go. Theyre c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter