Chapter 24

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica looked at Mr. Choi after his words about his company. 

"Okay. I'll think about it Mr. Choi, I'll give you a call once I have decided." wow this girl is hard.

Jessica stood up and offered her hand  Mr. Choi gladly shook it. "It was nice talking with you Mr. Choi"

"Same Ms. Jung I hope you consider my offer. Thank you" jessica nodded and went out.

She was smilling when she walk outside the restaurant, she was thinking about tiffany welcoming her home. Then she saw the bar beside the restaurant, she frowned. 

"How could a place like this becomes true." She mumbled to no one. She went to her car, when the corner of her eyes she saw a girl being harrass.

She was about to help the girl when it screamed. Its voice was so familiar. She gritted her teeth trying to think that person isnt it. But when it screamed again. Her knuckles turned red and she ran towards the guy grabbing his shoulder and punching his face hard.

"ING !!" she was breathing heavily. She was so mad she could kill the guy already with her own hands. She clenched her fist hard and punched him again.

"YOU ING BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER YOU !" Siwon smirked and wipe his blood on the corner of his lips.

"What? she deserves to be LOVE, why? Did you love her? Huh?" This made jessica even more mad, she punched him hard making him fall on his feet. She went above him and gave him punches. She showed no mercy. Every word she said she gave him a punch gripping on his shirt

"She.doesnt.deserve.to.be.treated.this.way." blood started to trick down siwon's face. She whispered to his ear.

"And I ing love her." She stated, letting go of him and went to tiffany who was crying so hard. She curled herself to a ball with her knees on her chest. Jessica went to her and cup her cheeks. Tiffany flinched. Jessica clenched her teeth and look at the unconcious guy. Before turning her attention to tiffany.

"Hey, hey its alright its me. Its jessica. Youre okay now." Tiffany looked up at her slowly letting her tears flow more, she hugged jessica tightly not wanting to let go. Jessica hugged her back tighter, caressing her hair.

"Shh, dont cry. Im here, im here. Dont cry tiff." This hurts jessica so much. Tiffany snuggle onto her neck crying while gripping onto her shirt.

"D-ont l-eav-e me j-jessi.." jessica rubbed the girl's back. 

"I wont tiff. I promise." Then jessica's bodyguards arrived. She instructed them to tell mr. Choi, and take care of that siwon.

Jessica quickly made a call to siwon's father.

"ms. Jung! You called fast than I expected, so have you decided?"

"Yes. And I have decided I will not help you."

"but ms. Jung why?"

"Because what your son did was unacceptable. Youll hear it from my guards. Theyre outside the restaurant. It was nice doing business with you." She said firmly and ended the call. She then, carried tiffany bridal style. 

The girl was still crying onto her arms, holding her tight. Afraid that she might leave. Jessica let tiffany sit on the car but tiffany wont let go of her. She sighed and blushed at what she thought. 

She went to the other side of the mobile and enter. Tiffany was sitting on her lap, her arms wrapped around her neck, snuggling to it. Jessica gulped. She suddenly felt hot at this. Who wouldnt? she cursed, the girl is even wearing a skirt it was totally not helping her raging hormones. But she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter