Chapter 4

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

Aish could we stop meeting like this? Seriously this girl is clumsy. *sigh* I should get out of here, im sure they are looking for me now. 

I left the girl and saw taeng soo and yul with 3 other girls in front of them. *smirk* I guess the girl infront of them is their crush. Well, not bad they are beautiful. 

Yuri saw me and waved. "Hey sica. Guys this is Jessica Jung, she came from states." She introduced me. I just smiled and bowed.

"Nice to finally see you jessica, they keep talking about you actually. By the way im sunny this is yoona and hyoyeon." 

"I hope they are all good things." I said and glared at taeng who nervously chuckled. "Nice to meet you too"

"And I honestly thought youre a boy right now and just have jessica as a name" hyoyeon said that made sunny smack her. I chuckled. "I get it a lot" taeng told them the incident earlier and they laughed about it. 

"Aw that's sad for the girl. You shouldve asked for her number jess, oh wait is it okay to call you that?" Yoona said and I just nodded.

"Nah, not really interested. Sorry for her, Im totally beautiful for her." I joked and they chuckled. "By the way, you three are beautiful too, that explains why---" before I could continue saying them that taeng and the other have a crush on them they covered my mouth. 

"Ahehe jess, you are such a talker right now huh." Sooyoung nervously said. "Nevermind what she said after saying you guys are beautiful because you really are" yuri said and the three of them blush. I rolled my eyes as they stop covering my precious mouth. 

Then they were waving at someone. "Tiffany! What took you so long" I raised my eyes brow, and turn around slowly. 

What the...

End POV

Jessica was shocked so as tiffany. "You?!" They both said at the same time. Jessica sighed and faced palm. 

"You guys know each other?" Both taeyeon and sunny said as tiffany went to sit down.. in front of jessica. Tiffany smiled widely and nodded. While jessica well, she just rolled her eyes. Good thing tiffany didnt saw this. 

They were about to introduce themselves when the food came. The other 6 sneakly planned to leave the two alone in their world so that they can get to know each other. Jessica was having a hard time eating because tiffany was glancing at her from time to time. She couldnt get help from her friends since they were busy with their crushes it made her rolled her eyes.

"Hey jess, can you give me that salad pweeees" sooyoung said and jessica just gave it to her quickly. She doesnt like her aegyo. "Aish soo shut your aegyo."

Jesse? Is that his name? Ohgosh. Sooyoung is handsome too but noo my jesse is more handsome than him, wait my? *blush* tiffany thought. The other 6 saw tiffany blush and smirk they look at each others eyes and cheered. They thought they were getting close.

Jessica was not having that quite fun at all, since all of them are individually busy. She sighed and finished her food.

"Im done, ill just wait outside the store and dont worry its my treat, ill just pay at the counter." She said.

"Woah! Jess jjang! Thank you!" Yoona said and stuffing more food in . Jessica smiled and went off. Tiffany felt sad that he left the table already, she finished her meal quick and went for him. The girls saw this and smiled.

"I bet jessica cant stand tiffany" sooyoung said knowing jessica who doesnt like bubbly girls. 

"Whaat? Noo I bet jessica cant resist tiffany's charms" yoona bet. The two of them made a deal, if the one lose she will treat th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter