Chapter 14

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ash and Krystal was sitting at the sand with krystal's feet on ash's lap while he played with the younger girl's fingers. Krystal smiled at the sight.

"Hey stupid, dont you think tiffany unnie is a little distant to my sister today? I mean she used to be all clingy" ash diverted her attention to his girlfriend. He thought for a bit and look at tiffany who was playing at the water with the chodings and jessica was sleeping at the bench.

"Hm. Oh yeah, I wonder what happen. Did they got into a fight?" Krystal frowned.

"Why would they. I mean we saw them last night together at the beach right? They seem close that time too." Ash agreed on the girl's thoughts.

Ash continued to play with krystal's fingers and intertwined their hand later on.

"You hungry princess?" Krystal nodded cutely, ash chuckled and kissed her forehead standing up.

"Ill go get us some foods okay?" Krystal pouted and didnt let their hands go.

"Noooo~" ash chuckled at how adorable his princess is.

"Okay then lets go get it together" krystal pouted telling him its tiring to walk. He thought of an idea and turn his back on krystal, squating.

"Well come on princess. Hop on my back, lets go get some foods. Arraseo?"Krystal grinned and nodded.

 

Tiffany was looking at jessica who was sleeping and sighed. Suddenly an arm went to her shoulder and she saw sunny who was smilling at her.

"Whats wrong fany-ah?" Tiffany hesitated at first but decided to tell it, well she aint got a friend for nothing right? So she told sunny everything. Sunny felt sad about the girl.

"You know fany-ah let your heart tell its opinion too, you know its hurting yet youre still following your mind. Follow your heart but carry your brain. Youre happy when youre with her right? But also hurting but right now the fact that youre avoiding her is only hurting you it doesnt give you happiness at all. Youre suffering without her presence fany." Tiffany looked down. Sunny was right, she didnt even want to be distant to her happiness.

"But sunny-ah.."

"What is it?" Sunny smiled at her assuring her what she have done wasnt wrong. "Its okay fany, you still have a choice. But im sure jessica treats you a friend and its not that good when a friend becomes distant to you yet you didnt know what you have done. That will hurt them too."

Tiffany didnt think of that. She was about to say something when a voice made her froze. She still doesnt know how could jessica affect her that much.

"Yo guys. Its lunch, lets go." Good thing sunny quickly answered her.

"Okay. Thanks sica" Jessica nodded, glanced at tiffany and walk away. Sunny saw this and smiled.

"Come on. Fany-ah, its time to eat."

 

-Afternoon-

Sooyoung, hyoyeon, yuri and yoona layed their body lifelessly at the sand.

"Waaaah im dead already." Sooyoung started.

"Can I make snow angels?" Hyoyeon said

"Can I roll at the sand?" Yuri stated.

"I wish I could fly." Yoona dumbly said. Jessica looked at them with a weird expression.

"What are you guys doing??"

"Oh guyss its an angel, it came to take mee" sooyoung said.

"Ohhh. Angel take us too!"

"Yeaaah~ us too!" Jessica face palmed and cleared .

"You guys want to try those banana boats, jet ski, parasail and other blabla" j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter