Chapter 12

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tiffany? Tiff. Hey" tiffany woke up from her imaginations. She blushed. How could she have thinkings about that.

"Y-yeah? What did you say again?" Jessica looked at her confused. How could the girl zone out that fast but she just shrugged it off.

"I said its time to eat. Lets go" tiffany nodded still blushing, while touching her lips. She didnt know they have arrived and the smirking girls misunderstood their situation. 

"Oooooh. Hey guys look!" All eyes were on them. They were smirking and jessica gave them a questioning look, but then she look at tiffany who was blushing and bit her lip. She widened her eyes.

Sht! What is she doing now they will misunderstand. .

"And you say youre not a beast sica" yuri started. argh here it goes again!

"Jessica is so full of secrets ey guys?" 

"Aish why do you always see us?!" Jessica huff.

"Ooooh. US? yieee jeti sitting on a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g~" they sang and jessica faced palm. Tiffany felt red again. Oh how many times did she got red today.

"Yah! Shut it. Lets eat already or else ill kick you guys out of here." She thought the reaction would be good for her but it was the opposite.

"Oooh so you and tiffany could get some time alone?? Oh come on sica, you already have her in your house now at the beach? Wow" taeng said

"Yah! You midget! F---" before she could curse she saw krystal glare at her. She sighed and went to her little sister and back hug her, letting her chin rest on the younger girl's shoulder. She pouted

Tiffany felt jealous of the skinship, she sighed and let her chin rest on her hand.

"Soojungiee. Sorry, they are just so annoying" krystal nod understanding and glared at the rest of the group. They gulped.

"Ahe-hehe we were just joking krys" yuri apologize. They know what the jungs are capable of and they didnt want to test their limits.

Good thing the food arrived and they started eating. Trying to forget what happen earlier they ate normally chitchatting.

"Heyy lets have a bonfire laterr"  yoona suggested.

"Oooh! Great idea! Then lets get some crackers for the fire" Sooyoung said making taeng smack her.

"Pabo. You only need mallows to burn on the fire"

"But i want a bbq flavored craker" sooyoung pouted and everyone gave her the look. A minute of silence and then they burst out of laughter. 

"Yah! Did you even go to school? Or youre just plain dumb soo" they laugh at jessica's statement. Sooyoung pouted eating much of her food. 

"Aweee dont poutie sooyoungiee. You can still eat crakers before or after the bonfire" hyoyeon comforted the giant carressing her hair. The girls eyed them and had their eyebrows up. Smirking. Hyoyeon blushed and quickly stop carressing her. 

"Yah! Now hyo's shy! Aish I just got a comfort from her. Geez guys way to go." Sooyoung huff and ate again. They laughed

"Serves you right soo" jessica said teasing the sulking soo.

After eating, krystal excused herself to go out first. Jessica eyed ash to stay when he was about to go after her. 

"Whats wrong with krystal, jess?" Sunny asked. Jessica shrugged. 

"I dont know, but for now. We need your help." Jessica look at ash who was nervous already. "Ash is going to confess to soojung later. And we need your help to divert soojung's attention to anyone but ash and me. Because we will be the one whos gonna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter