Chapter 5

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"TIFFANY WHAT?!" Jessica stopped her car. This day was full of surprises. oh no no. No way! This is bad. Hell no!

"Jessica honey, please lower your voice. Do you know her?"

tsk. Ofcourse I know that clumsy clingy loud girl. Argh. Why her?! Jessica thought furrowing her brows. But she was silent. Noticing this, her dad continued.

"honey, uhm.. youre gonna live with her in a house.. uh together"

This made jessica furious. "WHAT?! DAD WHAT IS THIS? WHY ME? DONT TELL ME YOURE GONNA ARRANGED MARRIAGE ME WITH HER?!" Hell no!

"Oh no, we wont honey. Uhm. Hehe. Just go to the dinner later okay? Its your mother's favor." as soon as jessica heard this, she sighed. She couldnt say no to her mother.

"Arraseo just email me the restau for tonight."

"Thank you honey. Thank you." Jessica ended the call and sighed. "Aissh. Such a lucky life I have." She rested her head on the stiring wheel. "Mind as well accept the fact. Hoh! Good luck to me." She then drove off.

 6:00PM

Jessica's POV

Its already 6 hm, maybe I should get ready. The email says I should go to XXX at 7:30 oh well. 

"Hm, this should be fine. Its just a dinner anyway." I said talking to nobody. Looking at myself at the mirror. Hm beautiful as always *flipshair*

I went downstairs and saw my sister watching a movie. "Hey krys, i guess dad already told you im going out for dinner tonight." She nodded still watching the movie.

"Well then, take care okay? Ill go now. I love you" I kissed krystal's forehead and she smiled at me kissing my cheek. "Bye unnie! I love you too" Aish that kid, I just love her.

It was 7:30 when I arrived and took a sit at the VIP room of the restaurant. Guess Im just right on time when someone opened the door revealing a beautiful brunette. Dont get me wrong she is beautiful, really.

I quickly stood up and greeted her, offering her to sit at the chair that I grab. She blushed and sat down. "Thank you" she said shyly.

"Welcome." Aish this is awkward. What should I do?

End POV

Tiffany's POV

I was really surprise and sad at the same time when my daddy was setting me up for a date and wants me to live with Jessica Jung. If only it was jesse. *sigh* Walking towards our VIP room, I slowly opened the door and saw.. wait what the. JESSE?!

I cant think straight right now. Wait whyy? Whaat? She suddenly offered me a sit and I couldnt do anything but accept it, but it didnt failed to make me blush. Aish still has an effect on me. But wait. I dont understand this.

"Y-your jessica?" Okay this gave me a shock. I dont know if I should be happy or not knowng that JESSE was actually Jessica. He's a girl.. I---

My thoughts were cut when she spoke. "Yeah. I thought you already know?" I shook my head. "Well I did, but I thought you werent Jessica because I thought you were a boy. And they keep on calling you Jesse so I thought that was your name.." I looked down. Im not disappointed that she's a girl though, im actually gay. 

She nodded while saying "I see. Well I get that a lot when I wear my cap." Silence then came to us. Good thing the food came in. While we were eating she spoke.

"About the, living together.." she paused, I looked at her signalling her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter