Chapter 2

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica quickly came home while glancing her watch. "sht she's awake by now. Damn it" she speed up, good thing there werent many cars on the road. Finaly she have arrived home and parked her car.


*her's is white*

Leaving the car with heavy steps, she was nervous. The last time she came home with her sister not seeing her first thing in the morning she didnt made her breakfast and cmpletly ignored her the whole day. Jessica let out a nervous sigh. "she wont get mad.. yeah she wont get mad.." she chanted while opening the door. She was expecting a mad krystal in front of her by the door but found nothing. She was confused.

"maybe she's still a sleep."she felt relieved. She came in and suddenly a loud bang shut the door. She widened her eyes and slowly turn her back. There she saw Krystal, crossed arms with a cold face.

"S-s-soojung-ie~ G-good morning?" aish why stutter sica! she thought.

"where were you?" Jessica may be cold but she get melted when it comes to her sister because she loves her so much.

"I-i was out jogging. and.. and help that girl who got wounded." it was a good reason for krystal not to be mad though, well she helped someone. It was a rare thing.

"Really?"

"yes soojung-ah. I'm sorry, forgive unnie. She wont do it next time, I promise." Krystal sighed and nodded as an acceptance of her apology. Jessica smiled and ruffled her hair.

"ah! unnie~ my hair!" jessica giggled. "did you eat your breakfast already?" krystal shook her head. They headed to the kitchen as Jessica cooked breakfast for them.

-Tiffany's Side-

"My baby. why are you smilling first thing in the morning huh, princess?" tiffany gulped. She was afraid her dad might see her wound. She blinked her eyes many times while  shifting in her seat, covering her foot under the table.

"What's wrong princess? A while ago you were smilling now youre nervous. Something you need to tell me?" Tiffany immediately shook her head answering a no. Her dad just shrugged and kissed her forehead. "Well, I'm off to work. Didnt you say you will go out with your friends today?"

"yes daddy."

"okay. Be careful. Bye princess. I'll see you at dinner okay?" Tiffany smiled watching her dad walk out the door. Then it hit her. She was going out with yoona and others, she completly forgot.

She finished her breakfast and slowly went to the stairs, being careful because her foot may hurt. After her daily routine she exactly recieved a message from Yoona.

From: Yoongie

Unnie! Good morning! Are you ready to go now?

She smiled and replied that she just finished getting ready. 

From: Yoongie

Great! We will be there in a bit :)

To: Yoongie

Arraseo yoongie. Take care! :*

She put her phone on her table and checked herself on the mirror. 

She smiled, but not because on how beautiful she is (she already knows that) but when she saw the bandage on her foot. It was getting better. Totally immeresed at the mirror that she didnt know her friends are already there, they were honking the car to signal tiffany that they are there but they failed. Yoona decided to fetch her unnie in her room.

"Yah! unnie! stop checking yourself out its more then eww." the choding joked laughing. Tiffany glared at her and smack her arm.

"shut up im yoona. lets just go." They both went to the car, with hyoyeon driving and suny at the front seat.

   

"fany-ah, didnt you heard our honk? we keep beeping you." hyoyeon said as she started the car. Tiffany apologized. "Anyway, d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter