Chapter 6

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9:00 AM

The ice princess was still sleeping at this hour. She only jog on saturdays. Loud knocks can be heard at her door.

"Unnie! Wake up or I'll go in myself and stuff you some cucumbers" this made Jessica sat up adurptly. She frowned, ruffling her hair.

"Aish jinja! Im awake soojung-ah. Geez" she could hear foot steps walking away from the door. She sighed. Since she woke up, she might as well get up and do her routine.

After finishing her daily routine, she went downstairs.

She saw Krys getting ready for something. "Where are you going krys?" Krystal looked at her and informed her she was going to her friends. Jessica just nodded and gave her a goobye kiss not forgetting to tell her to keep safe. 

Jessica decided to eat breakfast outside, while heading out she received a message from her dad.

From: Appa

Good morning honey. I forgot to tell you yesterday, you're moving out today and go to XXX everything at the house is ready there. Dont worry i already informed krystal about this. Oh and fetch tiffany on your way, be there at 12 okay? Tiffany will be waiting for you. Take care honey, Appa loves you.

Jessica literally had agape, but soon enough she gritted her teeth. She made a poker face. "This man aish jinja if only he is not my father."

She decided to pack her things first before going out to eat breakfast, so she wont head back and forth. After being satisfied at the things she packed she looked at her clothes. "Neh, this would do, I dont need to change." She mumble looking at the mirror. 

She drove off after the placed her things at the trunk. She decided to use another car so she can have space for tiffany's things.

It was 11 when she took breakfast, she hurriedly ate and zoom off. It was almost 12 when she was on her way to tiffany's. She wouldnt want to let the younger girl wait for her, it doesnt feel right. She might feel pity for letting her wait for her, so she speed off and arrived at the destination safely.

She let out a relieved sigh and look at her watch 12:05 "Okay 5 minutes late wont hurt." She went out and rang the doorbell. She saw an angel who was struggling on her luggage. Jessica quickly went to her and lend her a hand.

"Let me carry this." Tiffany was about to protest when Jessica already carried her luggage on her car. She went to open the car for tiffany, she never failed to make tiffany's heart flutter. After getting comfortable on their seat, Jessica started the engine and started to drive.

"You didnt use your other car today." Tiffany blurted. and you look absolutely stunning gosh. Tiffany thought, particularly falling for the blonde more.

"Oh yeah. So that your things will get fit to my car too. So it wont be hard for us." Jessica replied earning a thank you from tiffany. Tiffany just looked at the window enjoying the view. Jessica saw this at the corner of her eye and gave her a quick glance before focusing on driving.

Time went past as silence was with them till they have arrived. Tiffany was in awed at the house, it was bettter than she expected. Jessica chuckled at her reaction, hearing that sound tiffany looked at her which made Jessica to stop laughing. She cleared .

"You should go in and wander around the house, i'll take care of our things." Tiffany was beyond happy and nodded like a kid, she thanked Jessica before exploring the house.

When tiffany finished roaming around she found Jessica taking a nap on the couch with her hand touching her forehead. Tiffany couldnt help but kneel on the side looking at the sleeping blonde. She mustve felt tired arranging our things, poor jessi. She look so peaceful, so beautiful.. she thought.

Tiffany quickly stood up as she saw Jessica moved. Opening her eyes, slowly jessica saw tiffany standing infront of her. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Tiffany couldnt help but found it cute. "I fell asleep, mian." Tiffany smiled and shook her head.

"Anni, it's okay."

"Are you hungry?" Jessica asked no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter