Chapter 18

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh god..." Tiffany whimpered. Jessica look at her and stopped, she smiled at the younger girl whos currently blushin at her state. Jessica peck her forehead. She sat up.

"Sorry about this tiff. I *hiccup* get like th-is" tiffany sat next to her and look down she's glad though that jessica didnt continue she still respects her. Jessica held her chin and tilted her head cutely.

"Wha-ts wrong?" Tiffany look away from her and jessica felt a little pang in her heart. 

"Nothing." but the fact that youre just gonna forget all of this kills me. Wait. And they say drunk people tells the truth

Tiffany sat straight and face the drunk girl she cupped her face and stare at her intently. Jessica gave her a confused face. So cute

"Jessi. You must tell me the truth okay? Im gonna ask you questions" jessica cutely nodded and childishly saluted.

"Aye aye captain! But I h-ave favorr tiff~"

"Hmm? What is it?" Jessica positioned herself and lean her back on the headboard, she pat the space between her legs.

"Come sit heree~~" jessica pouted, tiffany blushed and obliged. She lean her back on jessica and jessica wrap her arms around tiffany protectively. They were like a couple, this act made Both of their hearts beat fast.

"Okay now ask me que-stions" jessica stated and kissed the back of tiffany's head. Tiffany's heart was partying already the butterflies in her stomach wasnt helping either.

gosh! She's so gentle and sweet. Will she be like this if we were together? *blush* okay focus fany.

"Do you think, I can have a space in your h-heart?"

"Ofcourse why wouldnt you?"

"No I mean like, will you ever get to love me?" Tiffany said lowly look her hand. Suddenly jessica's hand slipped hers and intertwine it. Jessica brought their hands on and kiss the back of tiffany's hand.

"Hmm. That's toug-h but I like you though. Y-oure still here with m-e you didnt leave" tiffany look at their hands, she carress jessica's.

"Fany-ah, my heart is b-eating fast. Why is th-at?" Jessica said dumbly. Tiffany widened her eyes. She couldnt explain, she doesnt want to assume. 

"Maybe its because youre drunk" tiffany felt sad at that truth. She felt jessica nodded.

"Will you forget this?" Sadness can be heard at tiffany's voice. She bit her lip to prevent from crying. Jessica didnt answer then she felt jessica's head on her shoulder with her steady breath. Tiffany look at her and sighed.

"I havent finished asking questions jessi, and yet youre sleeping" She layed the older girl properly and tuck her in. She layed beside her but letting jessica face her back. She doesnt felt like being with her arms right now.

But jessica wrap her arm on her and let her head rest on tiffany's.

again with my heart and the butterflies. *sigh* I can never escape from you

 

 

 

-Next day-

Jessica woke up with a pain in her head and a presence of no one in bed, she sat up slowly with her hand on her head closing her eyes trying to keep up with the pain. 

"Argh. Tiff?" Thats the first thing she said. And then the door opened revealing the person she was looking for carrying a tray with porridge and meds. Jessica suddenly felt relieved that the girl came.

"Your head is hurting?" Jessica could only nod. Tiffany understood and sat next to her with a bowl of porridge in her hand. 

"Here. Eat up" surprising tiffany, jessica didnt hesitate. She opened her mout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter