Chapter 19

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeti was at a fancy restaurant. Jessica offered tiffany a chair and tiffany glady say on it blushing at this act thinking how gentle'man' she is.

The waiter came to them and was awed by the beauty of tiffany he smiled at her and tiffany being friendly and all smiled back a little. Jessica didnt like it one bit and cleared making them look at her. She smiled sarcasticly and tiffany failed to notice this.

"So what--" jessica was about to say what does the girl wants to eat but the waiter cut her off.

"Whats your order miss?" He asked tiffany. Jessica smiled a smile that wasnt really friendly at all. Its like a smile that was saying im-so-beating-you-up. Tiffany felt jessica's aura and gulp. She didnt answer the waiter and saw jessica's hand rest on the table. 

She didnt think twice and held jessica's hand carressing the back of its hand. Jessica suddenly softened and blink her eyes cutely. Tiffany couldnt help but giggle.

"What do you want jessi?" Jessica smiled at her and then glared at the waiter who gulped. What he did was a wrong move. Tiffany silently giggle at this sight. 

"Your specialty please, with no cucumber yours tiff?" Jessica said looking at their hand and it was her turn to carress the back of the girl's hand. She played with the younger girl's fingers. Tiffany smiled at this

"Same, and strawberry milkshake. Do you want to try their milkshake jessi? Its good." Jessica didnt look up and just played with the girl's hand, tiffany found it really adorable.

"Hmm. Ill try their chocolate brownie crazeeshake then." Tiffany gave a nod to the waiter telling him that's all the waiter excused himself and walked away. Tiffany look at the childish older girl infront of her.

gosh, my heart wont stop beating faster when im with you. Jessi, please stop. Im melting T^T  youre so cutee with this side of yours. And was she jealous earlier? *blush* god

"Youve been playing with my fingers for a while now jessi" Jessica look up at her and grin. Showing her teeth, the sight was really unbearable. Tiffany wants to pinch her cheek already.

"And you were really bad at the waiter right now" tiffany said like scolding a child being naughty. Jessica just hump. woah is this her being jealous? Kyaaa kyeoptaaaa waaaah♡.♡

"Hmpf. Should I say sorry for letting the middle of my sentence cut his first word?" Jessica rolled her eyes and grumpily rest her chin on her hand. She huff, she got pissed off by that waiter.

So much for my lunch with my tiffany. Tsk. Wait. My? *smile* I like that. Hm, Tiffany Jung. Woah surprisingly it sound good. Wait why am I thinking about this? 

 The food arrived and they dig in. Tiffany spooned her food and place it against jessica's mouth. She smiled, jessica look at her confuse for a bit till she opened and gladly ate it.

Jessica saw a tint of sauce in the corner of tiffany's lips. She chuckle and tiffany gave her a questioning look. She didnt reply and just grab a tissue and lean forward to the brunette who widened her eyes and blushed.

Jessica wiped the sauce of laughed. Tiffany glared at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter