Chapter 25

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay guys its not what you think" Jessica defended walking backwards afraid to get eaten by the 3 predators who were coming forward for her.

Seeing them not buying it she explained everything.

"Chill! Father was the one who got her okay? I cant do anything about it. I was shock about this too. I didnt want it. I cant find another secretary dad will kill me and besides she is good at her work and thats enough for me. Work. Thats all, thats why Im confessing to tiffany right? Because I love her and not Hara." The 3 stop in their tracks and smiled at each other. They clap their hands and jessica rolled their eyes.

"How to be you ice princess~" sooyoung teased. Jessica growled at her.

"Oh, have you told your sister yet?" Taeyeon suddenly said out of blue. This made jessica face palmed herself. She havent talk for her sister for a while.

"Ottoeke, I havent gave her a call after the vacation. *gulp*" the 3 widened their eyes with fear, yuri smack jessica's head earning a glare.

"Yah! What was that?!"

"A smack? But hey! You shouldve not forget your sister you know how she is." Jessica sighed.

"Yeah even though she's not texting you its because of her pride. Damn Jungs" Jessica gave sooyoung a what-did-you-say look. Sooyoung laughed nervously and quickly hid behind taeyeon's back.

Jessica shakingly pressed the buttons and called krystal. Every ring of the phone made her shiver. She look at her friends who were eyeing her worriedly. They gave her an Aja sign.

She jumped a bit when krystal answered it.

"H-hey baby jung~" she tried to sound confident but she failed, her voice cracked a bit.

"im glad you still remember me Jessica" Jessica started to sweat even the 3 felt the room's atmosphere has changed.

"Baby jung~ Unnie is sorry~ Forgive mee~ Ive been very busy and.. and dad let me take over the company for a while."

"So?" so? Damn! My sister really knows how to make someone speechless. Sht. But im glad she's like this though I thought shed be busy with Ash.

"well? You have your break, you have plenty of time at home. And Im sure you called me because you have something to say."

"w-ell im gonna tell y-ou im gonna confess to tiffany.." suddenly she heared a squeal and a manly voice telling her what's wrong. Must be ash..

"KYAA! Jinja?! Omoo! Finallyyy" wow. Shes best at changing moods, but good thing she's not mad anymore.

Jessica sighed in relief as she got a goodluck from her sister and ash. The call ended and she look at the 3 who were sitting and sooyoung was eating already.

"Wait. Where did you get that?" Sooyoung pointed at the small fridge in her office.

"SOOOYOUNGG!!"

"Waaaah! Save meeee!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-KrystalxAsh-

 

The couple was sitting at the couch after the call, krystal was leaning her back on ash. Ash smiled at the girl and she looked back at him.

"You happy about your sister princess?" Ash stated, caressing her hair. Krystal smiled cutely and nodded.

"Yup. Finally, after a few years of her heartbreak and not believing of falling in love again. Im glad tiffany unnie came. I really want to give that hara a lesson. I really dont know what happen to them, they were so fine and just one day, boom. Unnie wanted to die already" ash listened to it intently. The story made him confuse.

"Wait, so you mean they were just good and then an unexpected day, its over? Hm. Thats weird" ash scratched his chin using his index, that made krystal look at her. Ash looked back satting up straight holding krystal's shoulder.

"Did you guys know the reason why?" Krystal was shock at how firm her boyfriend was. She came to think of it the reason behind the break up was so low.

"She just said, unnie was weak and couldnt protect her." She frowned.

"But they were happy together right?" 

"Totally! They were like the happiest couple in the world that time. Unnie was happy too. And actually hara was the one taking care of jessica unnie more and it gave me the shock that she was the one who broke them up."

"This is suspicious. But anyway, it was in the past. Jess noona is happy now too, I bet theyll surpass harasica's happiness before" he chuckled, and krystal agreed, clinging onto his arm and resting her head on his shoulder. Ash smiled at the angel in her arms. 

"I love you" krystal blushed and smack his arm.

"Yah! That was so out of blue stupid" she burried her head onto him hiding her. He chuckled and pinched her cheek. 

"Mianhe you look so cute" she burried her face more. He grinned and held her chin.

"Heyy, I wanna see my girlfriend's beauty *pout*"

"Aish stop pouting" he suddenly pointed his cheek. Indicating a kiss. Krystal giggled and lean in, yet suddenly ash turn his face to her resulting on the peck of their lips.

Krystal gasp and back away, she held her lips and slap the guy's arm.

"Yah! Thats not fair!" He chuckled and ruffled her hair. Making her pout.

"Mianhe, ill return the kiss" he was about to lean in when krystal's hand pushed him on his chest. She just pushed him away. She crossed her arms and look away at him, huffing. Ash let out a low laugh and side hug the girl.

"Mianhee~ soojungie~" krystal couldnt resist him and faced him crunching her face. He smiled and peck her nose. Playing with it, they smiled.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter