Chapter 27

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was sunday and jessica decided to take a rest from the company. She already told her dad about it but she didnt told tiffany.

Waking up early, she flutter her eyes open and saw tiffany resting her head on her chest. Her heart started to beat fast. Caressing the girl's hair looking at those lips, she couldnt help but lean in closer and peck those lucious lips.

Tiffany moved a bit and she quickly withdraw her head looking away, feeling her cheeks burning. She cursed at how shy she got.

She took a last glance at tiffany before carefully getting out of the bed and cook for their breakfast.

 

Feeling satisfied at her work. She took out her apron and went upstairs to wake up her princess.

As expected tiffany was still laying in bed sleeping soundly. Jessica chuckled walking towards the girl she squated next to her and peck tiffany's lips.

"Baby, wake up." She said. Tiffany opened her eyes blinking trying to process whats infront of her before widening her eyes and jerked her body resulting their heads to bump into each other.

"Ack!" Jessica back out and rubbed the pain in her forehead. Tiffany who realized what she have done quickly cupped jessica's face and looked at her forehead. Rubbing it worriedly totally oblivious that jessica was already admiring her beauty.

"Im so sorry jessi! Ohgod. You scared me! Im sorry~" tiffany blabbered. Caressing jessica's face. Not getting any response from the girl she stopped and let their eyes drown to each other.

"J-jessi.." tiffany stuttered as she blush at the intimate stare she was receiving. It didnt failed to tinggling her heart. Jessica's eyes was so captivating. It was taking her breath away. 

A smile slowly creeped through jessica's lips. Leaning forward she kissed the younger girl's forehead before standing up offering her a hand.

"Come on. Lets eat." Tiffany bit her lip before taking the hand. Jessica intertwined it, guiding her downstairs. The older girl just kept quiet, Tiffany blushed at this act.

jessi.. you never failed to be so sweet yet cold at the same time. Youre silently romantic jessi, you just dont express it. 

 

"Wait jessi dont you have work?" Tiffany suddenly spoke as they eat. Jessica turned her attention to the girl and saw a piece of food in her girlfriend's lips. She chuckled and wiped it for her before answering her question.

"I took a rest. I want to spend time with you." Tiffany suddenly felt shy, jessica was always a straightforward person. Coldness still can be heard at the voice but it was gentle.

"But, what about the company??"

"I already told dad about it. And since I finished what i had to do, I dont need to worry. Besides Hara is there." Hearing hara's name, tiffany felt uneasy. She never wanted to feel this way. She trust jessica but feelings do betray us. 

Jessica noticed the sudden change of atmosphere and stopped eating. She look up to tiffany who was just staring at her food. Jessica sighed and took tiffany's hand that was in the table. 

"Tiff?" She called out for the brunette. Still havent got a response, she took its hand and kiss the back of it.

"Tiffany.. Love?" Tiffany got back to reality with a tint of redness in her cheeks. She smack jessica's shoulder.

"Jessi~~ the nickname is too sweet!" She covered her face feeling embarass. Jessica laughed at beauty infront of her.

"Well, you werent listening to me. I needed your attention." She puffed her ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter