Chapter 8

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Krystal and Ash's side-

The two were currently sitting on the couch they finished 3 movies already. Ash was busy solving a rubic cube Krystal thought she should take a picture of both of them. She went to ash's side and lean her head on his shoulder.

The action made Ash gulp, her face was so close somehow he was nervous. It was so breathtaking. Ash was trying to get a hold of himself. He was too engrossed on staring at her face and krystal had to call him making him look at the camera. He didnt know what had gotten to his mind and kissed her cheek surprising her and made it captured by the phone.

"Y-yah. What was that stupiid" krystal said blushing. She didnt know she just had that kind of reaction, she was used to ash's movements towards her but why did her heart jumped in excitement, she was confused.

"Brf. Look at your face krys" the boy laughed trying to hide his nervousness and acting like it was some sort of a joke. Krystal on the other hand felt a bit disappointed but she shrugged it off and knock the boy's head.

"Yah! Stupid."

"Well you love this stupid *merong*"

"Tsk. You wished. Youre bully hmpf. Shoo! Get away from me, I dont want you here."

Krystal sulked, and ofcourse ash found it really adorable. The girl was too cute, he cant resist her. So he hugged the girl, and krystal smiled at the action of her bestfriend. She felt special, his hugs are always comfortable. He was always caring and gentle even though krystal was so sadist towards him.

"Aigooo. Mianhe baby jung. Mianhe princess, forgive me??" Krystal couldnt be even more happy. She smiled widely and peck his cheek. He froze for a bit, his heart started to beat fast again.

"*merong* thats for stealing me a kiss. Hmpf. Now were a tie." Krystal said, unaware that her action made the boy fall for her more. 

Suddenly ash's phone rang. Talking to someone, krystal decided to tease the guy but got ignored. She frowned. The guy was happily talking to the other line.

who could that be? she thought. Glaring at the man a bit.

Ash would sometimes blush at their conversation and it made krystal furious. Her bestfriend was ignoring her and she didnt like the way he talked through the phone. 

"*chuckles* yes yes I get it. Okay bye now Princess." And that made krystal mad. She slapped his arm and earn an 'ouch' from the guy. 

"Yah! Why are you calling that princess?!" She asked. Ash looked at her amused at what she said. "Yah stupid! Stop staring at me and answer. So you have many princess eh? And I thought I was the only one hmpf! And you even ignored me!" Ash smiled in amusement. 

"Krys, youre my only princess okay? I was just joking with her." Krystal glared at him and he gulped.

"Oh yeah? Whatever go talk to her. You dont even want to talk to me, go to your so called PRINCESS" the younger jung rolled her eyes. Ash smiled and embraced the girl, letting her head lean on his chest. He kissed her temple. 

"Princess, believe me when youre the only one okay? And Im sorry for ignoring you, i know im stupid. But I'd rather talk to you all day than her. Dont be mad, forgive me?" He just realized he was like comforting his lover because it was jealous, he blushed a bit. 

Krystal looked up at him, and he smiled at her. "Forgive this stupid?" Krystal nodded and snuggle to him.

I dont know when I'm going to hold my feelings anymore Krystal Jung. Youre driving m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter