Chapter 11

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving at the beach resort the girls looked at it with awe

"Im glad im friends with you sica. The food is free here right?" Sooyoung said. Jessica rolled her eyes and nodded. The shikshins celebrated. Yul and hyoyeon were feeling the sand already dramatically making angels with the sand.

"Waah. I wanna stay here forever. There is forever right?" Hyoyeon said. 

"I dont know hyo I just want to enjoy the beach right now. Waaah" Everybody would think they were crazy.

"I cant believe im friends with them." Taeyeon said. 

"I agree taeng. Brf anyways you guys should go proceed to your rooms now." Jessica instructed, being sergeant sica. The chodings moved their and ran towards the rooms. Excited to see it. Jeti, krystal and ash were left at the entrance.

"You should go, I'll take care of the things" both jessica and ash said at the same time. Jessica chuckled and ash shyly scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeey. Thank you stupidd, lets go tiffany unniee" krystal said and grabbed tiffany with her. While getting their luggages at the trunk jessica spoke. 

"You know you should confess already." Ash choked and looked at the older girl. Jessica smiled at him. 

"I know you love my baby ash. And I trust you, I know you wont hurt her." Ash felt happy that the girl was voting for him. But he looked down.

"But.. she might reject me noona" jessica went to him and pat his back. She shook her head.

"I can see how caring soojung is for you, and how shes possessive to you ash. *chuckles* aigoo you two love birds." Ash smiled. Both of them were now walking towards the rooms. Talking on how should ash confess.

"Thats good. You should confess later."

"That fast noona?!" Jessica gave her a poker face.

"Yeah fast, being inlove with her for years." Ash blushed and looked away. Jessica smiled knowing her sister will be in good hands.

"Well this is my room, and yah! Dont do anything stupid to my sister okay?" Jessica glared at him. Ash gulped, thinking how fast could that girl change moods. 2 persons will be in a room. Soohyo, Yoonyul, Taesun, Jeti, and last krystal and ash. Jessica just let it be even thought she wants to sleep with her sister, she knows tiffany will get awkward if shes sleeping with ash and jessica knows ash wont do anything.

 --

Everybody then went to the beach, yoonyul were playing with the water, soohyo were building weird sand castles, taesun were being lovely dovely. Tiffany was alone sitting in the sand feeling the breeze and the freshness of the air while krystal was sitting at one of the benches alone too, she suddenly feel sleepy. 

Ash saw krystal and smiled. She look so breathtakingly beautiful, ash thought.

He went infront of the girl who was closing her eyes, he grinned and study her gorgeous features.

theres nothing to love about you soojung-ah. Youre making me fall for you more. I dont know how to stop. He thought. Suddenly krystal opened her eyes to see him close to her. She furrowed her eyesbrows thinking what was he going to do. Ash was having a hard time. His breath hitch when the girl opened her eyes, he was drowned in those eyes. His vision went down to her lips, he gulped. 

Krystal, glared at him for a bit and move his head aside usin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter