Chapter 23

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After shaking hands, Jessica quickly withdraw her hand and look at her father.

"So when shall I start?"

"Tomorrow, because ill be leaving tonight." 

"And what about mom?"

"Oh dont worry honey, she's coming with me" he grinned. Jessica sighed, she knows her father would extend his stay at states because he is with her mom. He would want a vacation for the both of them.

"Arraseo. I shall go then." She was about to leave when her father spoke.

"Arent you gonna chitchat with your assistant?" His father smiled innocently while holding hara's shoulder. Hara went shy a little when her father let her face jessica. 

"Tiffany is waiting for me dad." And that made hara's heart crack. Mr. Jung was smirking already at her daugther who just rolled her eyes at him, making him chuckle. aigoo, what a daughter I have why dont she just confess already that she likes tiffany. Tsk tsk

"Ill see you tomorrow Hara-shi. I hope you wont be late." She said coldly and left. Mr. Jung made a victory smile.

"Thats my girl, she sure knows when to be the boss." He laughed lowly and hara looked at him.

"You should go now Ms. Goo, thank you for the time." Hara weakly smiled and nodded before walking out as well.

 

Hara saw Jessica who was about to go in her car. She approached the girl and grabbed her hand, letting jessica face her.

"What are you doing hara-SHI?" Jessica firmly said and let go. She saw pain in her eyes but jessica just shrugged it off.

"Ill see you tomorrow at WORK hara-shi." She exclaimed the word Work for the other girl to know that thats the only reason they are meeting. Leaving the girl behind, she got into her car and drove off. She just left hara dumbfounded.

Hara didnt notice that tears were already flowing down to her cheek. "Mianhe, maomao. Jeongmal mianhe" 

 

 

 

 

Jessica got home frustrated. She was still in the car though. She gritted her teeth and gripped the stiring wheel. Before slaming her hand on it.

"Damn it! Argh!" Again, she was confuse on why she was acting this way. She was already starting to love tiffany but its like fate was giving her a hard time. Shes feeling so down already when she got out her car and walk in.

She was greeted by a girl who took her breath away. Tiffany eyesmiled at her, greeting her a welcome back and asking her what happen. Her heart suddenly skip a beat. i want her.. to greet me everytime I come home.. telling me howd my day go.. forever.

Jessica suddenly hugged the brunette making her froze in her spot, before smiling and hugged the girl back. She snuggled onto jessica's chest. The older girl sigh in relief, she feels great now. She hugged tiffany tighter.

"Thanks for welcoming me, I needed it." She whispered through her ears making the younger girl shiver. Even just little things she knows how to make tiffany weak.

Tiffany just nod and let the girl hug her. "So what did your father told you?" She asked as they broke the hug and sat on the couch

"Im gonna be his replacement while he goes to states. So basically ill be facing stock of papers in my faces for a while." Jessica stated

"Aww poor jessi. Youll get tired on that." Jessica nodded weakly. And the thought of hara is depressing her.

"Will you be fine here then?" Tiffany smiled at her thoughtfulness.

"Yes jessi, dont worry." Jessica gave a hum. Still thinking deep. She look down on her feet and held her hand together resting on her knees.

"Something wrong jessi?" She look up and she meet eyes that was full of worry.

She didnt know whats gotten into to her but she kissed tiffany, cupping her face. Tiffany widened her eyes, but eventually she closed her eyes kissing her back.

"I love you tiff.." jessica stated as their foreheads touched. Tiffany smiled.

"I love you jessi. I love you so--- Jessi?"

"Jessi." Tiffany said firmly to gain jessica back. Jessica shook her head from her thoughts and saw tiffany blushing.

"Youve been staring at me for a while now jessi." Jessica mentally slapped herself. Her heart was beating so fast. How could she imagine herself confessing to tiffany?

"Are you okay?" Jessica nodded fast and gave a big sigh before smiling.

"Yeah. Yeah im fine sorry for making you worry." Tiffany gave her a warm smile.

"Its okay."

 

 

The day went the same and normal for the both of them. The next day, jessica woke up early for her routine, she look at the person beside her and smiled. She kissed her forehead, let her forehead rest with her's.

"Im sure im gonna miss you." She mumbled. Then she got up and dressed up for work. She didnt forgot to make breakfast for her and tiffany, she ate first and left something for tiffany to eat.

She place a letter on the table and grinned. She suit up and went to the office.

Tiffany woke up and pouted immediately.

"Jessi left already. Hmpf" she sulkingly did her daily routine and got downstairs, her pout subside when she saw her breakfast and a letter. She quickly ran towards it and opened the letter.

"Good morning Tiff, I made you breakfast I hope youll like it. So its my first day on work, youll be alone. Be careful okay? Ill see you when I get home. Oh and.. here's my number. xxxxxx tell me if you need anything :)  with love, J" tiffany bit her lip suppressing her squeal.

"With love?! Kyaaaa!" Thats it she squealed. She quickly covered an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter