Chapter 21

The Ice Princess is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ash woke up and confuse not to see krystal in his room. He was feeling better already. He saw his phone on the table and opened it. His eyes widened at the notification. 2 missed call from My Queen♡

"Sht! She mustve saw this." He called the person.

"Omma! Aish why did you call, now my girlfriend will kill me" he whined the other line chuckle. His mother and father already knew about krystal, they were happy that their son finally had the courage to confess to his bestfriend.

Yes they knew krystal, they even actually want krystal as their son's wife even before ash confessed. So getting their blessing wasnt a hindrance.

"oh why? Ohh she saw it? Well, is it my fault that you named my contact that? Aigoo, you really are stupid son" he whined more telling his mom he isnt stupid and he needs to go to krystal before he ended the call. He quickly got downstairs but no krystal was found. He curse. He saw his maid and asked.

"Ahjumma, have you seen krystal?" The maid pause for a bit.

"Yes young master, I thought you two had a fight she went out running while crying." This made ash's heart break. He clenched his fist and knock his head. I.. made her cry.  

"Argh! Stupid! Ahjumma ill go out okay?"

"But young master youre still sick and its already dark. " the lady said worriedly. But being stubborn he shook his head.

"no. Im okay already ahjumma, thank you. But I really need to see my girl" he said before dashing out of the house. The lady smiled at how the boy acted.

"He must really love krystal. Aigoo. Those love birds." She mumble looking at the widely opened door. Yes, ash forget to close it. He was really on a hurry. Well who wouldnt?

He drove towards her house. He searched around the house but found no one. He breathed in and out before a place pop into his head. He quickly got into his car and zoom off.

Arriving at their place. He was right. There he saw krystal's car. He got out and saw a figure. He sighed in relief. He walked slowly towards the girl. His heart ached as he saw the gir's shoulder shook. She was back facing him.

p-princess.. please.. dont cry. It hurts so much.

The closer he get, the pain in his heart increased. Hearing her sobs could be his death. It hurt him as much as it hurts her. He slowly wrap his arms around her waist not wanting to surprise the girl.

Krystal knew it was him. It made her cry more. The hug tighten.

"Please.. please dont cry." His voice was full of sadness. He made her face him and wipe her tears.

"Princess please let me explain." Seeing her look down biting her lips he knew she was bound to cry again. He place his hand on the back of her head and wrap his other hand on her back. He pulled her into a hug. Krystal didnt know what to react. She felt so jealous, to the thought of she was just a princess, A queen wasnt in her league. She felt the pain she didnt want to experienced.

Ash gritted his teeth for being so stupid. He hugged her more and whispered to her eyes.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, love you so much. I really really love you princes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter