Chapter 6

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV:
"I'm taking Jiyeon with me!" Before I could say anything, I was dragged off by him. His grip on me was so strong that I was shocked. I wanted to punch him and I was trying to fling his grip off of me but he only held on stronger. 

"Taehyung ah, where are you bringing me to!?" He turned around, flashed me his signature smile and then he waved a can of spray paint to me.

"We're gonna spray graffiti! I'm bringing you to my favourite spot and we can do one together! A mark of our new friendship!" I simply blinked in surprise hearing that from Taehyung.

Turns out, they were gonna do something illegal. Just not to us but with us.

I had no idea how he got me dropping my defense, although I think it had something to do with him saying that he wanted us to do a graffiti together, to symbolize our friendship, it felt like something inside of me bloomed at the same time. The fact that he actually considered us as friends, made me feel nervous. He considered us friends even though I punched him? 

We went to his favourite wall, and on there, I could see a heck load of murals. It seemed like his memories were etched into them, and they were all telling a story. His stories. They were extreme though, the color choices. They were either too dark, or too bright. There was hardly any balance to it, if his art could speak for his personality, I'd say he was on both ends of the extreme spectrum. Kinda like me. 

"Jiyeon, what do you think we should create?" I stepped back and gave it some thought. 

"T-taehyung, wouldn't this be dangerous? Isn't this illegal? What if we get caught, I don't wanna spend a couple of my life in jail, you know." The boxy smile he gave me two minutes ago was gone, and it's in place, came a serious look. He bit down on his lips while his eyes turned dark. 

"The danger, gives it the rush. And with rush, comes euphoria. That's when you forget about the pain. " The dark look he gave disappeared as quickly as it came, and in return was his boxy smile. I just couldn't get a read on him. I guess I had no choice but to agree then, I was here after a two hour road trip, if everyone's doing it, I might as well get some fun. I grabbed two bottles of spray paint, one blue and one white. "I see someone's not a goody two shoes after all huh." Ugh, I'd love to wipe off his smirk with the paint but he'd probably go blind from it.

"Whoever said I was one? Taehyung, could you lie down on the ground for a bit?"

"Now you're coming on too strong, what did you want to do on the ground? Something naughty?"  

"Have you forgotten I can throw a couple of good punches? You asked me what I wanted to create and I've an idea. So, get down already!"

I started spraying around his body, forming the shapes and outline of what I wanted. It wasn't easy controlling the amount that I wanted, I had to gauge the distant and gauge my strength. Also, the stench wasn't easy to bare with. I'm surprised with the close distance from the paint, Taehyung hasn't started gagging yet. 

Now that I was done with the form and outlines, I wanted to start blending the two colors together to get the look that I visualized. It was actually starting to look good together! Before I could praise myself, Taehyung was looking at me and my art, as if he was upset.

"Taehyung? Are you okay?" And with that, he just walked away from me.

I stood there, stunned.

Eh? Why did his attitude take a 180 degree turn in such a short time?

Worried, I contemplated going after him but he was already gone.
I went back to the main are where the guys were, looking for Taehyung. Or well, at least maybe get some help from his friends.
 


"Jimin, do you guys normally come here to hang out and to y'know do this?" 

"Yea, but this isn't our only place though, we've lots of other places. But this is the most important one! I'm surprised a good kid like you would join us. But be honored though! We don't just bring anyone here, guess you guys are pretty special in that sense!" 

I saw Haneul blushed upon hearing what Jimin said.

I formed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter