Chapter 8

You Lost Me // N

"The show was amazing," Ji-yoo's stepmother said as she and Ji-yoo were making dinner together while telling Ji-yoo's father about the fashion show and he was leaning against the doorway. "I'm glad you two went there together," Her father said with a smile. 

"I'm glad so too," Her stepmother said and then turned to Ji-yoo, who was cutting tomatoes for the salad. "Ji-yoo, did you noticed that Hakyeon was staring at you all the time?" Ji-yoo froze and she felt her father's eyes on her. "Hakyeon?"

Her stepmother looked back at Ji-yoo's father with a smile, "Yes. He was at the show as well with his group members. His stage name is N." Ji-yoo continued to cut the tomatoes, without noticing what she was doing, she cut her finger and she hissed, making her parents to turn back to her.

"Oh, Ji-yoo, you okay?" Her stepmother asked, taking the knife away from her as her father came over. "Yeah, I just ... didn't noticed," Ji-yoo said, walking to the sink and wash his finger that had blood on it. 

"I'll go put a plaster on it," Ji-yoo said before walking out of the kitchen. She walked to her room and went to her bathroom. She put a plaster on as her father came in. "Ji-yoo, can we talk?" He asked. 

She sighed but nodded, looking at him through the mirror. They went to set down on the bed. "Did you talked with Hakyeon?" Her father asked. "A little. It nothing," Ji-yoo said. "How is he?" He asked. "He's fine," She replied. "Are we going to talk about him?"

"Do you want to?" He asked. "No," She said, shaking her head. "How you spoken to Ye-jun? My boss said he will be here tomorrow," He said. 

She shrugged. "I didn't talked to him yet," She admitted, looking down. Her father studied her for a moment, "What's going on? Do you still have feelings for Hakyeon?"

"I don't know what to do," She mumbled. "Ji-yoo, don't do that," He said, making her look at him. "You with Ye-jun now. You moving on from Hakyeon. You both are adults now to understand."

Ji-yoo stared at her father for a moment before nodding slightly, looking down. "Dinner is ready!" Her stepmother called. "Dinner!" Shi-woo yelled, running pass Ji-yoo's room to the stairs.

"Let's go eat," Her father said to Ji-yoo before standing up. "You go. I'll be there in a minute," She said. He looked at her for a moment before giving a small nod and walking out of the room.

Ji-yoo's POV
I grabbed my phone and lay on the bed. I looked at the screen for a moment before biting my lower lip and the sighed. "I'm so stupid, why would he call me?" I mumbled, thinking about Hakyeon. 

I dropped my phone to the bed as I got up and then walked out of my room, heading downstairs. 

End POV

"Yeah, Appa, I'm fine," Ye-jun told his father through the phone when he stepped outside of the Airport. "Thanks for saying I'll be back at Korea tomorrow. I'm sure Ji-yoo will love the surprise that I'll see her tomorrow morning. I'll talk to you in the morning, bye." He hung up and went to the car that was waiting for him. 

...................................

"Noona, can we have some ice cream?" Ji-yoo smiled down at her little brother, walking with him and her stepmother at the mall. "Sure," She said. "Eomma, do you want some too?" Her stepmother shook her head with a smile, "You two go grab some ice cream, I'll go see a friend that working on that shop." She pointed to a close shop. 

"Okay, we'll see you when we'll finish," Ji-yoo said and her stepmother nodded before Ji-yoo went to the ice cream shop with Shi-woo. "Oh, Ji-yoo Noona?" Ji-yoo frowned and turned around to see Hongbin and Sanghyuk sitting at a table, wearing hats. The two boys smiled at her and she smiled at them. 

"Oh, what are you guys doing here?" She asked. "We waiting for N Hyung to come with the ice cream," Hongbin replied with a smile. "Oh, and who are you?" Sanghyuk asked Shi-woo with a smile. 

Shi-woo smiled, "Kim Shi-woo," He said. "Oh, and you are Ji-yoo's?" Hongbin asked. "He's my little brother," Ji-yoo replied with a smile. "Let's sit here together," Sanghyuk suggested. "Oh, um ..." Ji-yoo hesitated. 

"Please Noona? I want to sit with the Hyungs," Shi-woo begged with his puppy eyes. Ji-yoo sighed, "Okay," She said. "I'll go get us the ice cream, sit here with the guys." Shi-woo nodded and sat down beside Hongbin. 

Ji-yoo was about to turn back when Hakyeon came over with three ice creams. "Oh, Ji-yoo," He said and Sanghyuk took two ice creams from him and heading one to Hongbin. 

"Hey," Ji-yoo said. "Noona, I want chocolate like you, don't forget," Shi-woo said, making Hakyeon to look at him sitting beside Hongbin. "Who are you?" He asked. "It's Shi-woo. Ji-yoo's younger brother," Hongbin replied. 

"Oh, nice to met you," Hakyeon said to the little boy with a smile. "Hyung, were you and my Noona dating?" Shi-woo asked, making all the four to look at him. "Oh?" Hakyeon asked. "Did you and Noona used to date?" Shi-woo asked with a big smile.

Hakyeon and Ji-yoo glanced at each other and then back at Shi-woo, "Well ... We," Hakyeon started. "Yeah, Shi-woo, they did," Sanghyuk said and smirked at the two elders. "But they will get back together."

Ji-yoo's eyes grow wide slightly and she blushed while Hakyeon cleared his throat. "But what about Ye-jun Hyung?" Shi-woo asked Ji-yoo, making her eyes grow wide. "Kim Shi-woo, stop," She said. 

"Who is Ye-jun?" Hongbin asked. Ji-yoo took a deep breath, "He's ... Well ... My -" 

"Ji-yoo."

Ji-yoo froze but then she looked to the side to see Ye-jun walking up to them with a smile. "Oh, Ye-jun Hyung," Shi-woo said with a smile. Ye-jun smiled down at the little boy, "Shi-woo, missed me?" He teased before he kissed Ji-yoo's cheek, making the three members to stare at them in shock. 

"Ye-jun, when did ... When did you came?" Ji-yoo asked, glancing back and forth to Hakyeon and then at Ye-jun. "Last night. I wanted to surprise my girlfriend," He replied with a smile. 

Hakyeon's jaw was clenched shut. "Girlfriend? Are you two ..." Hongbin started and glanced at his Hyung before back at Ji-yoo and Ye-jun. "Yeah, we dating ... Do I know you guys? You look familiar," Ye-jun said. 

"Hyung, it's VIXX," Shi-woo said with a big smile. "Oh, VIXX?" Ye-jun said and then glanced at Hakyeon. He stared at him for a moment, realizing who this guy was for Ji-yoo. 

"You Hakyeon, Ji-yoo's best friend, right?" Ye-jun asked. "Yeah, I was," Hakyeon said coldly. Ji-yoo looked at him slightly shocked by his coldness and she felt uncomfortable with the two men staring at each other. 

Hongbin and Sanghyuk felt the same way so they glanced at each other, thinking how to let Ji-yoo and Hakyeon to talk alone, "Um ... Shi-woo, why don't the three of us go with Ye-jun to get you and Noona ice cream?" Sanghyuk asked with a smile. 

"Yes," Shi-woo agreed with a big smile. "Okay, let's go," Hongbin said as the three got up. Sanghyuk grabbed Ye-jun's shoulder, "Hyung, let's go," He said, managing to get Ye-jun with them, leaving Hakyeon and Ji-yoo alone.

"Hakyeon, I -" 

"How long are you two together?" He cut her off. She looked down, "Two years," She replied. He nodded, looking away, "I see ..." He mumbled. She looked back at him, "Oppa, I'm -"

"I don't want to talk," He cut her off again, this time with a cold tone in his voice. "I think it's better if we won't see each other again like that." She stared at him, shocked. 

Hakyeon turned to see Hongbin coming back. "I'll be at the car," Hakyeon said before heading out, walking pass Ji-yoo. She stared at his back for a moment with tears in her eyes but she was fighting them. 

Hongbin glanced at Ji-yoo and his eyes soften. He placed a hand on her shoulder, "Noona, don't worry. Hyung will come around," He said. She hold her tears back and turned back to Hongbin with a soft smile, "Thanks, Hongbin."