Chapter 10

You Lost Me // N

"Shhh, Shi-woo is sleeping," Ji-yoo reminded Hakyeon as they walked out of her room after slipping into their clothing. They got downstairs and headed to the front door. "You sure you don't want me to come with you tomorrow to met Ye-jun?" Hakyeon asked. "I don't trust this guy."

"It will be okay," Ji-yoo promised. Hakyeon stopped her from opening the door, she turned around and he smirked, pulling her closer to him. "I want something else now," He said. "What?" She asked. His smirk never left from his lips and instead of answering with words he cursed his lips to hers. 

Ji-yoo smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. They pulled away from each other when they heard the door was beginning to unlock. Ji-yoo's father and stepmother walked in and froze when they saw Hakyeon standing there with Ji-yoo. 

"Hakyeon?" Ji-yoo's father asked, shocked. Hakyeon smiled and gave a bow to both parents, "Hey, eomeonim, abeonim," He said. "It's been a while," Her father said. "You know each other?" Her stepmother asked. 

"Um ... Eomma. This is Cha Hakyeon, we were best friends before I had to go with Appa five years ago," Ji-yoo explained. "Oh, really?" Her stepmother asked. "Hakyeon, what are you doing here at this time?" Her father asked. 

"I just had to talk with Ji-yoo on something and I was just heading out," Hakyeon said and Ji-yoo nodded. "Okay, Oppa. I'll see you soon," She said. "Yeah, goodnight," He said, giving her a small smile before looking back at Ji-yoo's parents. "Goodnight," He said, giving a small bow. 

"Goodnight," Ji-yoo's stepmother said before he walked out of the door. Her father looked at Ji-yoo and she gave a small smile, "Goodnight," She said before walking fast to her room. 

Hakyeon's POV
I hummed happily as I reached back to the dorms. "Oh, Hyung, where were you?" Sanghyuk asked. "Leo Hyung didn't want to say where you were going." I smiled at the younger boy and ruffled his hair.

"Where is Leo?" I asked the guys as Sanghyuk pouted, fixing his hair. "Hyung in his room," Hongbin replied. "Yah, Hyung, where you going?" Wonsik asked as I walked away. "What? Can't I go to my room? We sharing it!" I pointed out. 

"You look happy. Why is that?" Jaehwan asked and I smiled again. "I'll tell you guys later," I said. "Hyung!" The four kids called at the same time, pouting. I walked to my room, shaking my head with a smile. 

I walked inside and closed the door. I saw Taekwoon laying on his bed with his headphones, listening to music as always on his phone. I smiled as I went over to him and he glanced up. 

"Leoooo," I said and dropped into his bed, hugging him. He tensed and pulled his headphones off of his ears. "What's wrong with you?" He asked. I sighed happily as I let go of him and laid beside him on the bed. 

"Did you talk with Ji-yoo?" He asked. I grinned and nodded before looking at him. "What happened between you two? You look so happy," He stated. "She loves me," I replied and he gave a small smile. "See? Told you that you need to let her talk," He said and I nodded. "I'm so glad I listen to you and went to her house," I said.

"So? What happened between you guys?" He asked. I grinned again, "Well ... Some things." He stared at me for a moment before understanding. He shook his head and looked at his phone. 

"What about that guy she is dating?" He asked. "She is going to break up with him," I replied and he looked at me, "Really?" He asked. I nodded, "She told me she wants to break up with him."

He gave a small nod, "Hope everything will be okay," He said before looking back to his phone. I nodded, "Me too."

End POV