Chapter 20

You Lost Me // N

"Hyung," Wonsik said, walking into Hakyeon's and Taekwoon's bedroom. "What?" Hakyeon asked, looking at him from his spot on his bed. "Come on, let's eat lunch outside," Wonsik said. "I'm not hungry," Hakyeon replied. 

"But you didn't even eat breakfast!" Wonsik said but Hakyeon didn't replied. "Yah, you really going to act like this?" Wonsik asked. "Go eat," Hakyeon said, looking at his phone. 

"I can't go without you! Leo, Ken and Hongbin told me to make you eat so you coming with me. They will kill me if you not going to eat before they will come back," Wonsik said. 

There was a knock on the dorm door and Wonsik sighed before walking out to open the door. His jaw slightly dropped as he saw Eunyoung standing there. She smiled, "Annyeong, Ravi," She said. 

"O-oh, Noona, annyeong. Um ... What are you doing here?" Wonsik asked. "I came to see N Oppa, is he here? He didn't answered my calls," She said. "Oh ... The true is Hyung ... Well, he is in a bad mood right now," He said. 

"Oh, jinjja?" She asked, pouting. "Yeah, sorry Noona, but you going to have to come back some other time," Wonsik said. "Is he in his room?" She asked. "What? Oh, yes, but you going to have to see him some other time," He said. 

Just then, Hakyeon walked out of his room and froze when he saw Eunyoung. "Eunyoung," He said. She smiled, "Oppa," She said before walking inside. "What are you doing here?" Hakyeon asked. 

"I came to see you. Are you okay?" She asked. "Oh? Yeah," He replied. "Did you eat lunch?" She asked. "No," He replied. "He's going to eat lunch with me," Wonsik said. "Oh really?" She asked. "You didn't eat yet?" Hakyeon asked her and she shook her head. "I wanted to come and eat with you."

"Really? So let's go out together," Hakyeon said, making Wonsik and Eunyoung's grow wide. "What?" Eunyoung asked. "Let's go out," Hakyeon said. Wonsik blinked a few times before giving a small chuckle and quickly patted Hakyeon's shoulder, "Hyung, can e talk for a moment?" 

Hakyeon nodded and Wonsik looked at Eunyoung, "Noona, just a moment okay?" He asked and she nodded before he pulled Hakyeon with him to his bedroom. He closed the door and turned to Hakyeon as the older member sit down on Sanghyuk's bed. 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Wonsik asked. "What do you mean?" Hakyeon asked. "You know what I'm mean," Wonsik said. "You trying to get over Ji-yoo so fine do it but don't use someone for it. Eunyoung Noona is a friend."

Hakyeon scoffed, "I'm not using her. She said she wants to eat lunch with me so I said fine. What douse it have to do with Ji-yoo?" He asked. Wonsik groaned, ruffling his hair in frustration. "Yah, Hyung. Don't do it," He snapped. 

"Wonsik, stop worrying," Hakyeon said as he got up. "I'll go out with Eunyoung for lunch and I'll come back, okay?" He didn't let him reply as he walked pass him and walked out of the room. 

"Eunyoung, you ready to go?" Hakyeon asked and she smiled, nodding. "Great, let's go," Hakyeon said before calling to Wonsik as he and Eunyoung went to the door, "See you later, Ravi."

XXX

Ji-yoo sat on the couch, reading a book before her phone rang. She answered without looking, "Hello?" 

"Ms. Kim Ji-yoo?"

"Yes, who is it?" She asked. "I'm from the lost and found department, I have here something that belongs to a woman name Lee Yi-hyun but I only got your phone number," The woman replied. 

Ji-yoo frowned, "My Eomma?" She asked. "I have here her box, if you could come and pick it up," The woman said. "Yes, I'll be on my way," Ji-yoo replied before hanging up. "It's been a while since I heard my Eomma's name."
XXX

"There you go, ma'am," The woman said as she handed a blue beautiful box to Ji-yoo. Ji-yoo smiled at it, remembering she was the one that bought her mother that. "But, what was it doing here?" Ji-yoo asked. 

"I was told that the box came here a few years ago, the house is now gone," The woman replied. Ji-yoo frowned, "Gone? As in destroyed?" She asked and the woman nodded. "So where is she?" Ji-yoo mumbled before looking back at the woman. "Thank you." 

She left the office and climbed into her car. She then remembered something. The man her mother cheated with on her father. He was a doctor. She quickly searched at the internet, remembering the doctor's face and she quickly found him.

XXX

"I'm quite surprised you here to meet me," The doctor, Jung Jin-ho said as he and Ji-yoo went to his hospital office. "Here, have a seat," He said and they both sat down. "Ajhussi, what was going on between you and my Eomma?" Ji-yoo asked.

He sighed, "The truth? Nothing romantic," He replied and Ji-yoo frowned, "What?" She asked. "We were pretending," He said. "Why? Why would you do that?" She asked. "Because," He started before taking a deep breath and staring at her sadly, "Your Eomma had cancer."

She stared at him in shocked and slowly shook her head, "No, No she didn't, she would have said something," She said. "But she didn't. She didn't want to 'cause she didn't want you and your Appa to worry so much," He said. 

"But ...  Where is she? Is she okay now?" She asked. He stared at her for a moment with sad eyes, "She's dead."