Chapter 27

You Lost Me // N

"So what is it that we need to talk about?" Jaehwan asked as they all stood around the living room. Hakyeon grabbed Ji-yoo's hand and smiled at her. She looked down, smiling shyly. 

"Oh! Hyung, Noona are you two back together?" Sanghyuk asked with a smile. "Yeah, we are," Hakyeon said. "Wowwwww!" The members teased. "Finally!" Wonsik comment. "Is there anything else?" Taekwoon asked with a small smile. Ji-yoo smiled at him before looking at each of the members. "Yes, there is."

"What is it?" Hongbin asked. Hakyeon and Ji-yoo looked at each other with a smile before back at the members. "Ji-yoo is pregnant," Hakyeon said. The members eyes grow wide and their jaw dropped. 

"Hyung, what did you said?" Wonsik asked, blinking a few times. "I'm pregnant," Ji-yoo said, looking down shyly. "Chughahaeyo," Taekwoon said with a smile. "Wait a minute!" Jaehwan said, holding up one finger before pointing it at Taekwoon, "Hyung, you knew?"

"We all just found out about this," Taekwoon replied. The members looked back at the couple, "Noona are you really?" Hongbin asked. "Yeah," Ji-yoo replied before she gasped when Sanghyuk pulled her into a tightly hug. 

The members all joined in the hug. "Yah! You guys going to kill her!" Hakyeon scolded. Taekwoon chuckled as he watched him pulling Ji-yoo out of the hug. The members then all turned to Hakyeon and pulled him into the hug. 

"Yah! You guys going to kill me!" He scolded, making all of them to laugh. "Yah, we need to make a party for this!" Jaehwan said as they broke the hug. "That's right, this is big!" Wonsik agreed. 

"Leo Oppa, you want to invite Mi-kyung?" Ji-yoo teased Taekwoon. He blushed as his eyes grow wide. "Who's Mi-kyung?" Hakyeon asked. "My friend. She just came back to Korea but she is here for vacation," Ji-yoo replied. 

"Ohhh, Leo Hyung has a girlfriend?" Sanghyuk teased. Taekwoon smacked the maknae's head, "Yah, shut up," He said. Sanghyuk rubbed his head but grinned. "Hyung has a crush," He teased before running behind Ji-yoo as Taekwoon was about to hit him again.

...................

Hakyeon pulled the car at Ji-yoo's house. He smiled at her, "Go inside," He said. Ji-yoo smiled and nodded, "See you tomorrow," She said. "Don't forget to tell eomeonim and Mi-kyung about that party," He said, giving a small chuckle. Ji-yoo giggled and nodded with a smile, "Okay."

Hakyeon grabbed her hand, "About your Appa ..." Ji-yoo's smile faded away and she looked down at their hands, "I don't thank he will love it," She mumbled. "Maybe you right. But maybe you wrong," He said.

"Appa changed. He isn't the same men you once knew," She said. "Eomma and Mi-kyung on our side but Appa wants me to go back together with Ye-jun. Finding out that I'm carrying your child ... I don't want to know what will happen."

"He's going to have to understand," Hakyeon said. "I'm not giving up on you." Ji-yoo smiled a little on his words. "We'll tell him together," He said. "Okay?" She nodded and they let go of each other. "Goodnight," She said and kissed his cheek before climbing out of the car.