Chapter 12

You Lost Me // N

"Oppa, why are we here?"

Hakyeon smiled at Ji-yoo after he parked the car near the bridge. "You'll see," He replied before opening the driver door. "Let's go." He climbed out and she followed him with a confused look. 

Hakyeon walked to the other side of the car and grabbed Ji-yoo's hand, pulling her with him closer to the bridge. They stopped, gazing at the night sky and the beautiful colors of the lights that surrounding the city. 

"It's beautiful," Ji-yoo breathed out. Hakyeon smiled and looked at her, "Yeah, it is," He agreed, staring at her for a moment before she looked at him. "What?" She asked but he continued to stare. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Ji-yoo," He said. "What?" She asked. He smiled again before he turned to his side to face her. He placed his hands on her arms, making her face him. "Do you remember this bridge?" He asked.

Ji-yoo frowned before looking around and then back at him. He smiled a little, "This is the same place we had to break up five years ago," He replied. She stared at him for a moment before looking down. "But this place." She slowly looked up at him as he spoke, smiling, "This is the place where we promised to stay together forever."

She slightly frowned, not remembering something like that. Hakyeon noticed this and chuckled before grabbing her hands into his. "Ji-yoo. Do you want that?" He asked. She looked down again and nodded shyly, smiling a little. He grinned before pulling her into his arms, hugging her.

"I love you," He said. Ji-yoo smiled as she hugged him back with tears in her eyes. "I love you too," She said. They pulled away and Hakyeon wiped away her tears before grabbing her hands again. "I promise," She said. "What?" He asked. She smiled, "To stay with you." He smiled, "You better be," He said, making her giggle. 

Ji-yoo's POV
"Thank you for taking me home," I said as Hakyeon pulled the car in front of my house. He smiled, "Your welcome," He said. I gave a small nod before opening the passenger door. I looked back at Hakyeon and smiled before leaning over him and kissed his cheek. He looked at me with his mouth opened slightly and I smiled at him, "It reminded me five years ago," I pointed out.

He chuckled and looked at me with a smile, "Go inside, it's cold," He said. I nodded before climbing out. I rushed to the front door and turned around to wave to him. He smiled and waved back before pulling away. 

I smiled and turned back to the door, unlocking it. I walked inside and shut the door. "Ji-yoo." I turned to see my stepmother, smiling at me. "I saw that," She said. I frowned slightly, "What?" 

"I saw that kiss. That was so cute," She said, making me blush. She laughed before wrapping her arm around my shoulder, "My Ji-yoo, all grown up," She said. "Eomma," I whined, making her laugh again. 

I looked behind her, looking for my Dad but I didn't saw him at the living room. "He just left," My stepmother said, noticing I was looking for Dad. "He has a meeting with his boss."

I sighed, "Did you guys ... Talked?" I asked. She nodded before pulling me with her to the couch. "Don't worry about it," She said before smirking at me, "So what about you and Hakyeon? You two looked so sweet."

"Eomma," I said and she giggled. "Come on, tell me," She said. I looked everywhere but her and smiled a little, thinking about him. "Oh, look at that." I looked back at her and she grinned, "You smiling just by thinking about him," She teased. 

I sighed happily, "Eomma, what to do?" I asked and then stretched my arms out. "I'm in love." She giggled, "I see that," She said and I smiled. Suddenly, her smile faded away slightly, "And Ye-jun?"

I sighed, shaking my head. "We broke up. It will be better, I don't want to play between two men," I explained and she nodded. "You did good," She said, placing her hand on mine.  

End POV

Hakyeon went back to his dorm and when he reached to the front door a voice called from behind him, "N." He turned around to find Ye-jun walking up to him. Hakyeon took a few steps towards him and the two stopped in front of each other, glaring at each other for a moment.

"What do you want?" Hakyeon asked, showing his hands into his coat pockets. "Leave Ji-yoo alone," Ye-jun said. Hakyeon chuckled slightly before glaring at him, "Yah, why should I leave my girlfriend alone? You are the one that should be leaving her alone."

"Do you think you can protect her?" Ye-jun asked, glaring at him. "You are an idol. When people find out who Ji-yoo is ... You think you can protect her?"

"Yeah. I can," Hakyeon said, glaring back. "No. You will get her into trouble with your fans," Ye-jun disagreed. "Let her go." Hakyeon took one step towards him, glaring at him, "You don't have anything to do with Ji-yoo now," He said. "So you let her go."

Just then, Wonsik climbed out of his car and saw his Hyung and a guy that he never met before talking with each other, but from what he could tell the conversation wasn't good. "Hyung," He called before walking over.

Hakyeon and Ye-jun looked to the side to see Wonsik walking up to him. He stood between then, bowing slightly to Ye-jun, "Hello." Ye-jun bowed slightly to him as well, "Hello."

Wonsik looked at Hakyeon, "Hyung, you coming inside?" He asked. Hakyeon spoke without looking at him as he continued to glared at Ye-jun while he did as well, "You go inside first, I'll be up in a minute."

"No, you need to go inside. We have something to do," Wonsik lied, grabbing Hakyeon's arm before turning to Ye-jun, "Have a goodnight." Ye-jun gave a small nod before looking back at Hakyeon. 

Wonsik looked back at his Hyung, "Hyung, let's go," He said, trying to drag him away. Hakyeon glanced at Wonsik before back at Ye-jun and then back. He gave a small sigh, giving up to the rapper, "Fine, let's go." With that he turned around to go back to the dorm with him, not saying anything to Ye-jun.

They walked inside the dorm and Hakyeon sat down on the couch as Wonsik closed the door. "Hyung, who was that guy? You looked like you two were about to fight," He said as the others came in. "What are you talking about?" Hongbin asked. "Hyung, you were about to fight? With who?" Sanghyuk asked Hakyeon.

"There was a guy that he was talking outside," Wonsik said, pointing at Hakyeon. "Who was he?" Taekwoon asked. "Ye-jun," Hakyeon replied. "Ye-jun?" All of them asked. "That name is familiar to me from somewhere ..." Hongbin said. 

"Wait! Ye-jun as ... Ji-yoo's boyfriend?" Sanghyuk asked. "Ex-boyfriend," Taekwoon, Jaehwan and Hakyeon said at the same time. "Wait, did you see him here?" Jaehwan asked Hakyeon. "He came," Hakyeon replied. 

"What did he said?" Taekwoon asked, sitting beside him and Hongbin sat at his other side. "Just some stupid stuff," Hakyeon said. "Nothing to worry about."

"Now I'm worried," Wonsik said. "I said there is nothing to worry about," Hakyeon said, pouting. "I'm not worry about you Hyung," He said. "What?" Hakyeon asked, getting up. "Ravi, run!" Sanghyuk joked, grabbing Hakyeon from behind as he was walking up to him. Wonsik ran to the kitchen as the others laughed at the two.