Chapter 26

You Lost Me // N

Taekwoon, Ji-yoo, Ji-yoo's stepmother and Mi-kyung sat on the couch. "How far are you?" Taekwoon broke the silence first. Ji-yoo breathed out, shaking her head, "I don't know ... I don't know," She said before getting up. She hold her head in her hands, "What is going to happen?"

"Everything will be fine," Her stepmother said, pulling her stepdaughter into a hug. "No," Ji-yoo cried. "I didn't thought about that. We didn't thought about what could happen."

"Ji-yoo, you not alone in this," Mi-kyung spoke gently as she got up. "She's right," Taekwoon agreed, getting up. The girls turned to him as he shoved his hands into his jeans pockets. "You need to tell Hakyeon."

Ji-yoo shook her head, wiping her tears away. "No, I can't," She said. "Ji-yoo, Oppa is right. You need to tell him," Mi-kyung said. "And then what?" Ji-yoo asked, more tears fall from her eyes. "We'll be together?" She scoffed. "He has someone else now."

Taekwoon frowned, "What? What are you talking about?" He asked, confused. "She said that Oppa is dating Eunyoung," Mi-kyung said. He shook his head, "They not dating," He replied. "He said he likes her," Ji-yoo said. "You and the guys were there."

"What?" Her stepmother and Mi-kyung asked at the same time. Taekwoon sighed, shaking his head, "You should have stayed to hear the rest," He said. "Hakyeon said that he like her but as a friend. He loves you."

Ji-yoo looked down at the floor, wiping her tears away again. "Ji-yoo, tell him about the baby," Mi-kyung said. "Oppa need to know this." Ji-yoo looked at her friend for a moment before looking at her stepmother, who nodded.

Ji-yoo took a deep breath, looking back down and then looked back at Taekwoon, "Oppa ... Where he is?" She asked and he gave her a small smile.

...................

Hakyeon sat on the couch, playing a video game with Hongbin while the others were at their rooms and kitchen. "When is Leo Hyung coming back?" Jaehwan asked as he came out of his room.

"He went to Ji-yoo," Hakyeon replied without looking at Jaehwan. "What? Why?" Hongbin asked, looking at him. "You dead," Hakyeon said, making Hongbin look back at the game and he groaned. He lost.

"Yah, hyung why Leo went to Noona? Shouldn't be you?" Jaehwan asked. "She won't talk to me," Hakyeon replied and looked at him. "She will talk with you guys."

The front door opened, "I'm home," Taekwoon said as he walked in. "Hyung how is Noona?" Hongbin asked. Taekwoon gave a small smile and stepped aside, "Ask her."

Ji-yoo walked in and Hakyeon's eyes grow wide before he quickly got up. Hongbin got up as well and smiled at her with Jaehwan, "Noona!" Their voices made the others come out.

"Oh, Noona!" Sanghyuk called with a smile as he rushed over and pulled Ji-yoo to a hug. She smiled as she hugged him back. "Ji-yoo," Hakyeon said, shocked to see her at the dorm.

Sanghyuk and Ji-yoo pulled away from the hug and she looked at Hakyeon, "Oppa, can we ... Can we talk?" She asked, glancing at Taekwoon, who nodded as a comforted. Hakyeon frowned but nodded, "Yeah."

They walked to his and Taekwoon's bedroom, leaving the others at the living room. "What are they going to talk about?" Hongbin asked as Sanghyuk was about to got to the door but Taekwoon grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"Let them talk. They need to," Taekwoon said. "Hyung, what is it? Did she told you what was going on lately?" Wonsik asked. Taekwoon smiled a little as he shoved his hands to his pockets, "They will tell you if they want."

"Yah, hyung!" The four members said, pouting. Taekwoon just gave a small chuckle, shaking his head.

"What is it?" Hakyeon asked as Ji-yoo looked down at her hands, playing with fingers. "Um ... I - I don't know how to start," She admitted. She took a deep breath and slowly looked up at him. He watched her with concerned, "What is it? Are you okay?" He asked.

She looked down again, "Um ... I just want to start by saying ... That, whatever I'm about to say will shock you but you don't have to worry. I can do this by myself," She said.

"Ji-yoo, what it is?" He asked. "I'm pregnant," She said quickly. Hakeyon's eyes grow wide and he stared at her, blinking. Ji-yoo looked down again, fighting back her tears. "Is that - Is that why you were so -"

"Sensitive? Yeah, I guess," She replied, cutting him off. Hakyeon stared at her again, "You ... Pregnant?" He whispered and she nodded quickly. She breathed out and slowly looked up but away from his face. "I ... I'm not going to ask you to stay by my side if you don't want to. You can go on with you life and I'll ..."

She looked down, tears started to fall. Hakyeon shook his head slightly, blinking his tears away before stepping over to her, placing his hands on her shoulders. She looked up at him with red tearful eyes.

"We ... going to have a baby?" He asked, wiping Ji-yoo's tears away. "And I'm staying with you." She stared at him, "Oppa -"

"I love you," He said, cutting her off. "And right now, you gave me the best gift I can ask." She looked down, sobbing. He pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly. "I'm not leaving you," He said.

Ji-yoo wrapped her arms around him. "I love you," She said. "And I'm sorry for acting the way I did." Hakyeon pulled away from the hug slightly, shaking his head. "Don't be. It's okay."

Ji-yoo smiled a little before she wrapped her arms around his neck, crushing her lips into his. Hakyeon smiled in the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him.