Chapter 14

You Lost Me // N

"Yah, why can't we go and have a drink?" Wonsik complained as he and the members climbed into the van. "It's late and we need to get up early," Hakyeon said. "But I want to drink," Wonsik whined, making the older member to sigh.

"Stop whining, Hyung!" Sanghyuk said. "Hyuk, you going to school tomorrow, right?" Taekwoon asked and the younger member nodded, "Yeah. And knowing Ravi Hyung, he will drink until morning and it will just annoy me."

"Yah!" Wonsik yelled and Hakyeon shushed them, "Ssshhhh. Stop yelling at each other," He scolded, making the two boys to pout. Hakyeon looked at his phone and saw he had a message from Eunyoung.

Oppa ~

Can you meet me tomorrow morning at the ___ coffee shop?

Hakyeon frowned but replied back.

Okay, see you tomorrow.

He sighed as he placed his phone back into his pocket. Jaehwan leaned foreword and looked at Hakyeon closing his eyes as he crossed his arms. "Hyung," Jaehwan whispered, making Hakyeon open his eyes and look at him. "Mmmm?"

"Ji-yoo Noona told me before she left that her stepmother invites us to their house," Jaehwan said with a smile. The other heard that. "What?" "Jinjja?" "We have to go!"

"Yah, shut up for a moment," Taekwoon said before turning back to Hakyeon, "What do you think? You want to?" Hakyeon smiled and nodded, "I'll talk with Ji-yoo." The younger members cheered while Taekwoon and Hakyeon shook their head but they had smile on their faces as they watched the younger boys.

Ji-yoo POV

I walked downstairs and saw my stepmother and Dad talking in the living room. "You can't do that to her, you promised," My stepmother scolded at him. "What's wrong?" I asked, making them both to jump. "Oh, kkamjjag nollass-eoyo," She said, placing her hand on her chest.

"Sorry," I said. "Ji-yoo, I want you to think about Ye-jun again," Dad said. "Please." I shook my head, "I already said we broke up. Appa, stop bringing him up," I said. "She's right. She have Hakyeon, she is happy that's what matters," My stepmother said, wrapping an arm around me.

"Ji-yoo -" My stepmother turned to me, cutting my Dad off, "Are you going somewhere?" I sighed in relieve, glad she saved me and changed the subject. "I just wanted to talk with you, Eomma," I replied.

"Let's go to you room then," She said with a smile before giving a small playfully glare to my Dad and then wrapped her arm around me and we walked upstairs to my room. We sat down on the bed, "What is it?" My stepmother asked.

"I talked with Ken and told him about bringing Hakyeon Oppa and the others over and he said he will talk with them," I said with a smile. "And did he talked with them? Did Hakyeon called you?" She asked with a smile.

"Not yet," I replied and just then, my phone rang and I saw it was Hakyeon. "Oh, it's Hakyeon Oppa." My stepmother smiled in excitement, "Answer him, answer him." I smiled and answered, "Oh, Oppa."

"Ken told me and the guys about your stepmother's invitation. When do you want us to come over?" He asked. I smiled shyly as I looked down at my sheets, forgetting my stepmother watching me with a grin.

"Well, you can come over when ... you guys not busy so much?" I replied, but it came out as a question. "Jinjja? So how about now?" He asked. My eyes grow wide, "What?" I asked. My stepmother frowned as her smile faded away. "Yeah, now," Hakyeon said and then he asked the members. "Yah, guys, want to go to Ji-yoo's house now?"

"Yeah," I heard them agreed and I looked at my stepmother, "They want to come over now," I whispered to her. Her eyes grow wide and her jaw dropped for a moment before grinning, "I need to make food. Tell him to come over in half an hour," She said and then rushing out of my room before I could reply back to her.

"Hello? Ji-yoo?" I heard Hakyeon's voice and I shook my head before putting the phone back to my ear. "Oh, Oppa. Eomma said you can come in half an hour, she making food," I said.

"Okay, see you soon," He said. "Okay, bye," I said. "Bye," He said before hanging up. I smiled as I stared at my phone before dropping backwards to my pillow. Giggling as I stared at the ceiling.

"Ji-yoo," My stepmother called after a long moment. I sighed as I sat up on my bed, "Yeah?" I called. "Can you come down for a moment?" She called. "Coming!" I called. I got up and walked out of my room and downstairs.

"What is it?" I asked as I saw my stepmother crossing her arms. I frowned and looked over at the couch. I froze when I saw Dad sitting with Ye-jun and the two looked at me. Dad smiled and got up with Ye-jun. "Oh Ji-yoo," Dad said.

"What is going on?" I asked, glancing at Ye-jun. He gave me a smile, "Abeonim called me earlier and invited me for dinner," He said. "What?" I asked before looking at Dad. He looked down and then at me, "I wanted you two to fix your relationship," He admitted. "So I invited him over."

"Appa!" I said. "I'm sorry Ye-jun, but we already having guests coming over soon and I have to go and get dinner ready," My stepmother said. Dad frowned, "I didn't knew we having guests over," He said. "And we didn't knew Ye-jun coming over," My stepmother said.

"Hyung!" Shi-woo called happily as he rushed downstairs. Ye-jun smiled and he grabbed Shi-woo and took him in his arms as he picked him up. "Yah, Shi-woo, what's up?" He asked. "Fine. Hyung are you staying over for dinner?" Shi-woo asked.

"No, Shi-woo," I said before Dad could. "Ye-jun just came by to say hello and now he has to go somewhere." Shi-woo pouted at me and Ye-jun stared at me with hurt eyes but he quickly looked away.

"Shi-woo, why don't you go back to your room and we'll call you when dinner will be ready. We having guests over," My stepmother said. "Who?" Shi-woo asked as Ye-jun put him down.

Just then, there was a knock on the front door and I walked over to open it. "Noona!" My eyes grow wide and I froze as I saw VIXX standing there. Sanghyuk brought me to a hug and then pulled away with a grin.

"What are you guys doing here so early?" I asked. "We didn't want to go back to the dorm, if we did we wouldn't come over and just fall a sleep," Wonsik said with a smile. I gave a small nod before bit my lips as I moved to the side, "Come in," I said.

The guys all walked in and came to the living room. Everyone froze when they saw each other. My stepmother smiled, "Oh! What are you all doing here? Shouldn't you all come over in half an hour?"

I saw Hakyeon and Ye-jun glaring at each other and I moved to stand beside my stepmother. "We wanted to come and make a surprise," Hongbin said to my stepmother with a smile. "We're sorry if we interfering," Taekwoon apologized.

"No, it's okay," I said. "Okay. So, we are not sorry," Sanghyuk joked, making me smile while Shi-woo gave a cute giggle.

"Well, I'm going to make dinner," My stepmother said before walking to the kitchen. Shi-woo rushed to the members with a big smile on his face, "Annyeong, Hyungs," He said. The guys smiled at him, "Yah, Shi-woo, how are you?" Sanghyuk asked with a smile.

"You Ji-yoo Noona's younger brother?" Jaehwan asked with a smile. Shi-woo nodded, "Yes. My name is Kim Shi-woo," He replied. "Cute," Wonsik chuckled. I looked back at Hakyeon, who smiled a little at my little brother.

I felt Ye-jun's eyes on me and I looked at him to see he was staring at me. "Ye-jun, do you want to stay or go?" My Dad asked him. After a moment, Ye-jun broke the eye contact with me and looked at my Dad with a small smile. "I need to go but thank you for the invite," He said.

Dad nodded with a sad smile before Ye-jun glanced at me for a moment and then he walked out of the room with my Dad following. I sighed and looked back at Hakyeon only to see he was staring at me.

He looked disappointed but why? He looked back at Shi-woo as my little brother grabbed his hand and pulled him to follow him to the couch. Hakyeon and the boys sat down on the two couchs and started talking about renders things.

I walked to the kitchen as my stepmother was cooking. I sighed as I leaned against the doorway, making my stepmother to turn and looked at me. "Is everything okay?" She asked, concerned. "Yeah," I said, giving her a small smile.

"What is it?" She asked. "I don't knew ..." I admitted. "It's just ... Nothing." Just then Taekwoon came in, "Oh, Oppa," I said and he gave me a small smile before looking at my stepmother. "Would you like me to help?" He asked.

She smiled, "You don't need to help me you are a guest, thank you," She said. "No, it's okay. I will like to help," He said, giving her a small smile. I smiled and nodded before looking at my stepmother, "Let him help Eomma. I need to do something," I said.

My stepmother gave up and nodded. I walked out of the kitchen and went behind the couch to the guys as I saw them playing with Shi-woo. I tapped on Hakyeon's should and he glanced at me over his shoulder. I signaled him to come with me and he stood up before walking up to me.

I grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs. "Yah, don't you two dare to do something!" Wonsik called. I rolled my eyes on his comment and continued upstairs with Hakyeon following me.

I took him to my bedroom and closed the door before turning to him. "What's wrong?" I asked and he frowned. "What do you mean?" He asked. I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms. "The way you looked at me eariler when Ye-jun walked out of the room. Why did you looked at me disappointed?"

He looked down and then back at me, "Why did you stared at each other like that?" He asked. I frowned, "Like what?" I asked. He sighed and shook his head, "Never mind," He mumbled. "Forget it."

I was about to open my mouth but he cut me off as he walked pass me and walked out of the door, leaving me confused. 
 

End POV