Chapter 25

You Lost Me // N

"Don't ever do that again, got it?" Ji-yoo's stepmother said as she was sitting with Ji-yoo at the couch with her arms wrapped around her. Ji-yoo smiled, "I'm sorry, Eomma," She said and chuckled. "I told you that yesterday."

"I‘ll keep scolding you until I will be tired from that," Her stepmother said, making Ji-yoo to slightly giggle. Then, there was a knock on the front door, "Open it," Her stepmother said and Ji-yoo frowned as she walked to the door.

Her stepmother grinned as Ji-yoo opened the door and froze with her jaw dropping. "Hey!" Mi-kyung said with a grin. "Yah, Lee Mi-kyung!" Ji-yoo said as she was pulled into a hug.

They pulled away and Mi-kyung giggled, "Look at you," She said and Ji-yoo giggled with tears in her eyes. "Yah, did you missed me that much that you crying?" Mi-kyung teased and Ji-yoo nodded before they hugged again.

"Come in," Ji-yoo's stepmother called. "Eomeoni!" Mi-kyung called as she rushed to Ji-yoo's stepmother and they hugged. "Eomma, you knew she was coming?" Ji-yoo asked.

"Of course!" Her stepmother said as they broke the hug. "Ji-yoo will take you to your room." Ji-yoo chuckled before helping Mi-kyung with her suitcases and they went upstairs.

They went into the guest room and Mi-kyung gasped, looking around the room, "Wow, this is my room?" She asked and Ji-yoo giggled, nodding. They both sat down on the bed.

"How are you doing?" Mi-kyung asked. Ji-yoo shrugged, looking around the room, "I'm okay, I guess," She replied before looking back at her friend, "Why?" Mi-kyung sighed, "Yah, your Eomma told me everything that was going on between you and Hakyeon. Cha Hakyeon as N from VIXX."

Ji-yoo looked down, "I'm sorry I didn't told you about me and him," She said. "It's okay," Mi-kyung said. "So? What's going on now?" Ji-yoo shook her head, "It's over," She whispered.

"What? Why?" Mi-kyung whined. "Eomeoni said you two are so perfect for each other." Ji-yoo smiled a little, fighting back her tears as she looked away. she her lips before looking back at her friend, "He's dating someone else," She said.

"What?!" Mi-kyung shouted with wide eyes. "Shhhh," Ji-yoo shushed her, placing her hand on Mi-kyung's mouth. She pulled Ji-yoo's hand away, "Yah, what are you talking about? How can that be? Who is she?"

Ji-yoo looked down as she spoke, "TWO X Eunyoung." Mi-kyung frowned for a moment before her eyes grow wide again, "What?! But ... They friends. That's can't be."

She stared at Ji-yoo with concerned as she watched her trying to hold back her tears but a few fall. "Yah ... Ji-yoo," She spoke softly, placing her hand on Ji-yoo's shoulder. Ji-yoo wiped her tears away and let out a breath, "I'm sorry ... I don't know what's going on I -" She started crying and Mi-kyung pulled her into her arms and hugged her tightly.

"It's okay," Mi-kyung said softly. "What is it?" Ji-yoo sobbed, shaking her head a little before pulling away from the hug. "I don't know why I'm like this," She cried, wiping her tears away.

"Ji-yoo ..." Mi-kyung said softly. "I need to ask you something." Ji-yoo stared at her with red puffy eyes and she blinked a few times. Mi-kyung took a deep breath, "Did you and N ... Did -"

Ji-yoo's stepmother came in and frowned when she saw Ji-yoo's eyes. "Omo, Ji-yoo, what is it? Are you okay?" She asked, walking towards the girls. "I'm fine, Eomma," Ji-yoo said, giving her a small smile.

"No, you not," Mi-kyung disagreed before looking at Ji-yoo's stepmother, "Eomeoni, I think Ji-yoo is sick." Her stepmother's eyes grow wide, "What?!" Ji-yoo hit Mi-kyung's arm a little, "Yah, why are you saying things like that to my Eomma? Are you trying to scare her?"

"Of course not," Mi-kyung disagreed. Her stepmother looked at Ji-yoo, "Ji-yoo, what's wrong? What do you feel?" She asked. "I'm -" Ji-yoo was about to speak but suddenly she felt something in her stomach and quickly rushed to her bathroom with her hand on .

Her stepmother and Mi-kyung quickly looked at each other before rushing after Ji-yoo. They got inside in time to see Ji-yoo throwing up in toilet. "Ji-yoo, what's wrong?" Mi-kyung asked, concerned as she placed her hands on Ji-yoo's back before she finished.

Her stepmother stared at her with her jaw dropped and her eyes grow wide. "Omo! Omo, Ji-yoo," She said, making the two girls look at her. "How many times did that happened?" She asked as they walked back to the bed.

"I don't know ... Um ... It happened three times, I think," Ji-yoo admitted. "At the mornings?" Her stepmother asked and she nodded. She looked at Mi-kyung before back at Ji-yoo, "Ji-yoo, be honest with us," She started. "Did you and Hakyeon had ?"

Ji-yoo's eyes grow wide and she blushed before looking down and nodded shyly. "Did you two used ... protection?" Her stepmother asked. Ji-yoo thought for a moment as she stared at her. She then blinked, "N-No ..."

Mi-kyung's eyes grow wide, "Omo, Ji-yoo you could -"

"Shhh," Her stepmother cut her off. "Don't shout, Shi-woo is sleeping." Mi-kyung nodded before the two looked back at Ji-yoo. "Ji-yoo, I'm going to get you a pregnancy test, you will stay here with Mi-kyung, okay?" Her stepmother said and she nodded.

XXX

"Did you talked with Eunyoung Noona?" Wonsik asked Hakyeon as both of them and Taekwoon were eating at their table in the dorm. "No," Hakyeon replied. "You shouldn't say you like her," Taekwoon said.

"But I told her this 'I like you but as a friend.' You guys shouldn’t listen in the first place!" Hakyeon said. "Well, Ji-yoo Noona stayed until she heard you saying 'I like you' back to Eunyoung," Wonsik said.

"She didn't answered any of our calls," Taekwoon said, sighing. Hakyeon rubbed his face with his hand before groaning. "What's going on lately?" He mumbled. "I'm worried about Noona," Wonsik said. "What if she is sick? Could she?"

"Yah, Wonsik," Taekwoon warned, shaking his head. "You think she is sick?" Hakyeon asked Wonsik before looking at Taekwoon with wide eyes. "No," Both members said at the same time.

Hakyeon sighed, leaning back at his chair. "You know what?" Taekwoon started. "I'm going to get something from a friend, what if I'll go and check up on her after that?" Hakyeon nodded, "I think she will be fine seeing you or the others," He mumbled but gave a small smile to Taekwoon and patted his shoulder, "Thanks."

...................

"I'm scared," Ji-yoo admitted as she waited for the results. "What if I am ..." Mi-kyung smiled softly and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Everything will be fine, just wait," She said.

Her stepmother came back to the room. "Eomma, how much longer?" Ji-yoo asked. Her stepmother smiled, "Five minutes, okay?" She replied and Ji-yoo nodded, taking a deep breath.

The front door ball rang and Mi-kyung got up, "I'll go and see who it is," She said before walking out of Ji-yoo's room and went downstairs. She opened the door and froze when she saw -

"Leo Oppa?"

Taekwoon stared at her with his mouth slightly opened. He blinked a few times and then cleared his throat, "Um ... annyeong," He said, giving a small bow and she gave back quickly.

"Um, Ji-yoo is ...?" He started, he wasn't expected someone else to open the door except Ji-yoo or her stepmother.

"Oh? Ji-yoo? You looking for her?" Mi-kyung asked. He didn't answered but gave a small nod. Mi-kyung hesitated but step aside, "Come in," She said and he walked in. Ji-yoo's stepmother walked downstairs and saw Taekwoon, "Oh, Taekwoon, what brings you here at this time?" She asked with a smile.

Taekwoon smiled softly at her, "I came to see how was Ji-yoo," He replied. She smiled, "Omo, you such a gentleman," She said before looking at Mi-kyung with a smirk, "You should catch him before someone else will."

"What?" Mi-kyung asked with wide eyes as she and Taekwoon both blushed by that. Ji-yoo's stepmother giggled before looking back at Taekwoon, "Ji-yoo is in her room, I'll go get her." She turned around and walked upstairs, leaving Taekwoon and Mi-kyung alone.

Mi-kyung cleared before turning to Taekwoon and hold out her hand shyly, "Mi-kyung. Lee Mi-kyung." Taekwoon smiled and shook her hand, "You can call me Taekwoon if you want," He said.

Mi-kyung blushed as she saw his smile and gave a small nod. She looked down shyly as they let go of their hands. Taekwoon smiled at her again as he saw her blushing. He thought it was cute.

"Oppa?" Ji-yoo asked as she and her stepmother came downstairs. Taekwoon smiled at her, "Ji-yoo, how are you?" He asked. Ji-yoo smiled a little, "I'm fine. Thank you," She said.

He glanced down to her hand and saw a pregnancy test. His eyes grow wide and he looked back at Ji-yoo's face. "Is that a ..." Ji-yoo nodded, "Yeah," She said, shyly. "Now we can see," Her stepmother said as she grabbed the test from Ji-yoo's hand.

They all looked at her stepmother as she started to smile with tears in her eyes. She looked at Ji-yoo, "Ji-yoo ..."

"You're pregnant."