Chapter 3

You Lost Me // N

Hakyeon parked his car in front Ji-yoo's house. He turned off the engines and sighed before looking at Ji-yoo. She looked at her house but she didn't moved from her seat. "Ji-yoo," He said softly.

"I don't want to go back inside," She said weakly, not taking her eyes off of the house. "Why did you fight with her?" He asked. "She asked why I didn't lied about her cheating on him," She replied.

Hakyeon stared at her, noticing the tears coming back. Ji-yoo closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. "Oppa, why did you brought me back?" She asked. "I didn't want to."

"Ji-yoo," He said. "Your Appa is back home. You don't have to worry." She shook her head and opened the door. She climbed out and closed it, not bothering to tell him anything.

She walked to her house and was about to open the front door when she suddenly heard yelling from the inside. Her parents were fighting again. She closed her eyes as her tears fall down.

Hakyeon watched her from his car and then he climbed out of the driver seat. He walked up to her and grabbed her hand. Ji-yoo opened her eyes and looked at Hakyeon.

"Gaja," He said and pulled her with him back to the car. He opened the passenger door and Ji-yoo climbed into the seat before Hakyeon walked around the car and climbed into the driver seat.

He sighed and pulled out his phone before holding it to her, "Call home, say you going to stay at my place for tonight," He said. Ji-yoo stared at the phone in his hand, not moving for a moment before slowly taking the phone to her hands.

She dialed her father's number and waited for a moment. "Hello?" Her father asked. "Appa, it's me," Ji-yoo said. "Ji-yoo, where are you? Are you okay? Are you with Hakyeon?" He asked.

"I'm fine and I'm with Hakyeon Oppa," She replied. "I'll stay at his place for tonight so don't worry. I'll hung up now." With that she hung up and placed the phone on her lap. Hakyeon was watching her before turning on the engines and pulling away from the house.

After explaining what happened to Hakyeon's family, they were more then happy to let Ji-yoo stay. They both were in Hakyeon's room, sleeping in his bed. Ji-yoo opened her eyes, looking at Hakyeon's sleeping face. "Oppa," She whispered. "Are you sleeping?"

"Not anymore," He mumbled, opening his eyes slightly. Ji-yoo smiled slightly, "Sorry," She said. "Why are you not sleeping?" He asked. "I can't," She replied and sighed. Hakyeon wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to his chest.

She gasped, wide eyes as her cheeks started to burn up. "O-Oppa," She said. "Mmmm?" He mumbled, his eyes closed. "Sleep." He her hair gently, trying to get her to sleep.

Ji-yoo bit her lower lip, trying to control her heartbeat. She always had a crush on Hakyeon she never told him she like him and when he did things like that, it made her love him more.

She took a deep breath and dare to looked up at him from her spot close to his chest. She didn't knew what she was thinking but she couldn't control her body. She leaned up and kiss his cheek. She hid her red face in the blanket as Hakyeon's eyes wide opened.

He looked down at Ji-yoo but her face was hiding. "Ji-yoo?" He started. "Oh?" She asked, slowly looking at him but hiding her face yet. "Did you just?" He asked. "O-Oh? I ... I ..." She stuttered and looked inside the blanket, hiding her burning face.

He smiled a little, thinking she was cute when she was embarrassed. He leaned down slightly, "Ji-yoo," He whispered, slowly pulling the blanket from her face. She looked up at him and her eyes grow wide when she saw his face was so close to her. "O-Oppa."

"Mmmm?" He mumbled, looking deep into her eyes. "W-What a-are you doing?" She stuttered. He smiled, "What do you think?" He whispered, looking from her eyes to her lips that just touched his cheek and then back to her eyes.

"I ... Well," She said, looking with her eyes around the room, trying to get away from his stare. "Ji-yoo," He said and she looked back at him. "Why did you do that?"

"Oh? Did what?" She asked. "You just kissed my cheek. Why?" He asked. Her cheek burned up and she sinked into the blanket. "I - It's was ... As a thank you for been there for me," She said.

"It that all?" He asked. "Yes," She whispered, nodding slightly as she looked away from him. He nodded slightly, "Okay," He said and then turned his back to the bed and closed his eyes, facing the ceiling.

Ji-yoo looked at him, shocked. "What?" She mumbled. He opened one eye, "Did you said something?" He asked. "No!" She said and placed a hand on 'cause she spoke loudly.

Hakyeon smiled as he closed his eyes again, placing his hands on the back of his head. Ji-yoo sinked back into the pillow, staring at his face. "Stop looking, go to sleep," He said, making her eyes grow wide. "How ...? You should sleep too. I can't," She said.

He opened his eyes and turned to his side, facing her. She looked away and he smiled a little. "I think I know how to help you," He said. She looked back at him, frowning.

Without realizing, her eyes grow wide when she felt Hakyeon's lips on hers. He placed one hand on the back of her head and the other on her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Ji-yoo slowly closed her eyes, kissing him back. Their chest touched as Hakyeon deepened the kiss, receiving a small moan from her. His hand that hold her waist, slowly moved under her shirt, touching her bare skin.

She moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She bit his lower lip, making him groan quietly. His hand under her shirt moved up, making a shiver going through her spine.

Hakyeon slowly made her sink into the pillow as he was above her, moving from her lips and down to her neck, kissing it. Her hands moved to his back, trying to pull him closer to her body.

She moaned again when he started to kiss her sweet spot. His hand moved her shirt slightly up, his fingers touching her small belly. "Oppa," Ji-yoo moaned. "Wait." She felt dizzy by his touch and kisses.

Hakyeon stopped kissing her neck and looked back into her eyes, both of them breathed hard. "I'm sorry ... Got a bit ..." He said. Ji-yoo shook her head, "It's okay. I just ... You know," She said.

He smiled, "I know," He said. "Oppa ... I need to tell you something," She said as he moved and put his head back to his pillow. He looked at her, "Mmm?" He mumbled. She her lips and then looked at him, taking a deep breath, "I ... Like you," She admitted, looking shyly away from him, felling her cheeks burn up.

He stared at her with his eyes slightly wide open. He didn't knew she was feeling the same way he did. He liked her for a while now but he didn't want to say anything, worried that she didn't feel the same and it will ruin their friendship but there it was. She said she like him!

"Ji-yoo," He spoke softly, placing a hand on her cheek, gently making her to look at him. He gave her a soften kiss on her lips before pulling away slightly, with a soft smile, "I like you too."