Chapter 29

You Lost Me // N

Hakyeon stared at Taekwoon, watching him texting on his bed. "You on in for an hour," Hakyeon pointed out. Taekwoon looked up at him, "Oh?" He asked. "I said you on it for an hour. Who you texting so much?" Hakyeon asked.

"Um . . . Mi-kyung," Taekwoon replied, looking back at his phone. Hakyeon frowned, pulling his arms behind his head as he rested on his own bed. "Mi-kyung?" He asked and then raised an eyebrow on Taekwoon, "As Ji-yoo's best friend?"

Taekwoon blushed and cleared his throat, "Yeah," He said. Hakyeon smirked, "Ah, I see," He said. Taekwoon looked at him and saw his smirk, "What?" He asked. Hakyeon shrugged, "Nothing."

Then his phone rang and he picked it up, "Hello?" He asked, still smirking at Taekwoon. He rolled his eyes and looked back down on his phone. "Hakyeon." Hakyeon's smirk faded away and he cleared his throat, "Yes, abeonim."

Taekwoon looked at him again and frowned. "Can you come to our house this evening?" Ji-yoo's father asked. Hakyeon glanced at Taekwoon and took a deep breath, "Yes."

Ji-yoo POV

"Taekwoon Oppa said that Hakyeon coming to the house today," Mi-kyung informed as we were laying on my bed. I frowned, "Why?" I asked. She shrugged, "I don't know." I raised an eyebrow, "Wait, you and Taekwoon texting each other now?"

She blushed as her eyes grow wide. "Oh?" She asked. I smirked, "Tell me the true; you like Leo Oppa, don't you?" I said. "No!" She said quickly. "I don't even know him."

"Yes you do. Him and the other members. You a fan," I said. "I am," She agreed. "But I don't really know them." I sighed and smiled, "You know we do have that party. You and Taekwoon can get to know each other in that way," I said.

She scoffed, "Yeah, right," She mumbled. I giggled before getting up, "Let's go eat," I said and she nodded, "Yeah, I'm starving," She said. "Me too," I agreed and she smirked, "Of course you are. You pregnant," She teased before jumping out of the bed.

I rolled my eyes before we walked out of the room. "Of course Oppa," I heard my stepmother talking into her phone when we reached downstairs. "So I'll come with her tomorrow morning. It's good to heard you back." With that she hung up.

"Eomma, who were you talking to?" I asked. She turned to me and smiled, "It's your Uncle," She said. "I told him about your pregnancy so he told me we can come to him tomorrow to his office at the hospital and to check how long is the baby."

I smiled, "Really?" I asked and she nodded. "Ah, I want to come too," Mi-kyung mumbled, pouting. My stepmother giggled and patted her arm, "You can come too," She said, making Mi-kyung smile.

"Ah, Eomma. Is Hakyeon really coming today?" I asked. She frowned, "Hakyeon? I don't know, why?" She asked. "Taekwoon Oppa told me he coming to the house today," Mi-kyung informed.

"Oh, really?" My stepmother asked and then smiled a little at me, "So I guess he's coming to talk with your Appa." I frowned, "Appa? Why?" I asked. "He said he wants to talk with N," She informed and smiled again, "Don't worry, it's going to be okay."

End POV

Hakyeon parked his car in front of Ji-yoo's house. He stared at it for a moment before taking a deep breath and then he climbed out of the car. He headed to the door and knocked on it. He waited for a few seconds before Ji-yoo opened the door. They stared at each other for a moment with a small smile on their faces.

"Who is it?" Her father called. Ji-yoo blinked a few times before stepping aside to let Hakyeon get inside. He walked in and saw Ji-yoo's father sitting on the couch with Shi-woo. "Hyung!" Shi-woo called with a big smile.

Hakyeon smiled at the little boy before giving a bow to her father. "Come with me," He said, getting up. Hakyeon and Ji-yoo exchanged a look before he followed her father upstairs to his office.

"Hakyeon," Her father started. "Yes, abeonim," Hakyeon said. Her father let out a sigh, "What your felling for Ji-yoo?" He asked. Hakyeon frowned but spoke, "I love her."

Her father stared at him for a moment before giving a small nod. "You know, I always saw you as my own son," He started. "I was happy that you and Ji-yoo were together five years ago. Things changed, you two grown up as you both been separate but - I see that you growing up just made your love grow bigger."

Hakyeon stared at Ji-yoo's father and then gave a small nod. Her father nodded back and took a deep breath, "Since you and my daughter going to have a child together . . . I give you my blessing."

Hakyeon's eyes grow wide and his mouth slightly opened. "What?" He asked, not believing what he just heard. Her father nodded, "I give you my blessing," He repeated. "I shouldn't try to get Ye-jun and Ji-yoo go back together if she love only you. So if you two want to get marry - then I'll support for that."

Hakyeon stared at him, blinking a few times before there was a knock on the door and it opened, reviling Ji-yoo's stepmother. "Is everything okay?" She asked. "Yes," Ji-yoo's father informed, giving his wife a small smile before turning back to Hakyeon, "You can go now."

Hakyeon gave a small nod and then quickly gave a bow to the parents before walking out of the room. He went downstairs to see Ji-yoo and Shi-woo talking. "Really, Noona? You having a child?" Shi-woo asked with a big smile. Ji-yoo smiled, "Yes."

Hakyeon smiled at the two siblings before clearing his throat, making the two to look at him. He smiled at Ji-yoo and she smiled back shyly and looked down while Shi-woo grinned, "Hyung!"

"Mmm, Shi-woo," Hakyeon said as he walked over and sat down beside Ji-yoo. "Hyung, Noona told me she is pregnant!" Shi-woo said with a big smile. Hakyeon smirked at Ji-yoo, "Really?"

Ji-yoo rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Noona, who is the Appa?" Shi-woo asked. Ji-yoo blushed and glanced at Hakyeon before back at her brother, who saw the look. He grinned, "Hyung? N Hyung?"

"Y-Yeah," She said. Hakyeon smiled at Shi-woo, "What do you think, Shi-woo? Are we going to be good parents?" He asked and smirked at Ji-yoo. "Of course, Hyung!" Shi-woo said. Hakyeon nodded and stood up, "I'm taking your Noona somewhere, is that okay?" Shi-woo nodded and Hakyeon grabbed Ji-yoo's hand before leaving.