Chapter 17

You Lost Me // N

"Did you told Ji-yoo you coming to Korea?" Mi-kyung's mother asked as she help her daughter to pack her things. Mi-kyung grinned, "I did. I told her in two or three months," She said. 

Her mother's jaw dropped, "Why would you tell her that?" She asked. "I want to surprise her," Mi-kyung replied. "For now only Jenny know about it but I'm telling the others tonight."

"They going to be sad," Her mother stated. "But I'll be back soon," Mi-kyung stated. "It's only for two months."

XXX

Hakyeon groaned as he tossed his phone to his side on the bed. He dropped his head back to the pillow and sighed. "She isn't answering," He told Wonsik, who was sitting on Taekwoon's bed.

"Try again," Wonsik said. "I did," Hakyeon replied before looking at him, "Five times." Just then Hongbin came in the room, "Any luck with Noona?" He asked. "No," Wonsik said, sighing. 

Hakyeon looked at the ceiling, "Why did it had to happen?" He mumbled. Then his phone rang and he grabbed it. He answered without looking who was calling, "Hello?"

"Hakyeon?"

He glared at the ceiling and his jaw clenched shut. Hongbin and Wonsik watched their Hyung, frowning. "How did you get my number?" Hakyeon asked coldly. "Let's meet," Ye-jun said, ignoring his question. 

"Sorry, but I'm busy," Hakyeon said before ending the call, not letting Ye-jun time to reply back. "Hyung, who was it?" Hongbin asked. "No one important," Hakyeon said.

His phone rang again and this time he looked at the caller. His eyes grow wide and he immediately answered. "Ji-yoo." Wonsik and Hongbin looked at each other, smiling before looking back at Hakyeon. 

"Can we meet?" Ji-yoo asked. "Oh? Yeah, of course. Where?" Hakyeon asked. "Is anyone at your dorm? Can I come over there?" She asked. "Oh? The dorm?" He asked before looking at Wonsik and Hongbin. "No one is here so you can come."

Wonsik and Hongbin rushed out of the room and Hakyeon smiled at them. "Okay ... I'll be right there," Ji-yoo said before hanging up. Hakyeon walked out of the room to see Wonsik and Hongbin trying to convince the others to go outside to eat. 

"But we can eat here," Jaehwan stated, pouting. "But I want to try the new restaurant that opened close by," Hongbin said. "Me too. Let's go," Wonsik said. "Why all of a sudden?" Taekwoon asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"It's okay, guys," Hakyeon said with a grin as he patted both the younger members that were with him at room. He looked at the others, "Ji-yoo coming over." Jaehwan smirked, "Ohhhh ... Why didn't you say so," He said. 

"Noona is coming? We need to stay then!" Sanghyuk said with a grin. "Yah, let's go," Taekwoon said. "But I want to see Noona," Sanghyuk said, pouting. "No!" The guys said at the same time to the younger member before they all left.

XXX

"Yah, Eunyoung, are you and N dating?" Jiyou asked as she saw Eunyoung walking out of her room. "What?" The younger member asked. "Sit down," Eun ordered, pulling her to sit down beside her. 

"Where did you heard ...?" Eunyoung asked, shyly. "It's in the internet," Su Rin stated before showing her the article in her phone. "Oh ... It's ... Well," Eunyoung stuttered. "Oh! You two are dating!" Eun said, pointing at her. 

"I'm so jealous," Su Rin whined. "I wish Taekwoon Oppa and I will be one day together." Jiyou scoffed, "In your dream," She said. Eunyoung stared at the article, smiling at the title. 

Dating Hakyeon Oppa? I wish it will be true.

 ...................

"Come in," Hakyeon said with a smile as he moved a side. Ji-yoo gave a small smile one and walked in. "I ... I wanted to talk with you," She said, sitting on the couch. Hakyeon nodded before sitting beside her. "What is it?" He asked gently. 

Ji-yoo glanced at him but then looked down at her hands. She took a deep breath before speaking without looking at him, 

"Let's break up."