Chapter 23

You Lost Me // N

Hakyeon and the members lead Ji-yoo to Hakyeon's and Taekwoon's room. "You can sleep here," Taekwoon said. "Thank you, Oppa," Ji-yoo said. "But I don't want to take your room, where will you sleep?"

He gave a small smile, "Don't worry, I'll sleep at Ken and Hongbin's room with them," He said. "That's right, don't worry Noona," Hongbin said. "You need to rest." Ji-yoo smiled at the members, "Thank you for having me here tonight," She said. 

"Noona, you are part of the family. You can stay here as long as you want," Sanghyuk said with a smile. Ji-yoo smiled again and gave a small nod before looking at each of the guys, "But ... Where is Ravi?"

"He has a date," Jaehwan said. "And he forgot," Sanghyuk said, making Ji-yoo and the members to chuckle. "We'll leave now, goodnight," Taekwoon said. "Goodnight," Ji-yoo said before the members walked out of the room, leaving Ji-yoo and Hakyeon alone.

He cleared his throat before walking to his closet to pull out a shirt and pants. He placed them on his bed before turning back to Ji-yoo, "You can wear this for tonight. It will be more comfortable."

She nodded with a small smile and he gave a small nod, "So ... Goodnight," He said before turning to go to the door. "O-Oppa," Ji-yoo started, grabbing his arm softly making him turn back to her. "Um ..." She let go of his arm and started playing with her fingers. "You can ... Can you stay? Here with me for the night?"

"What?" He asked. "Can you ..." She started before shyly looking at him, "Stay here?" He stared at her for a moment, blinking before he looked around. He cleared his throat, "O-Oh ... S-Sure," He stuttered.

...................

Ji-yoo laid on Hakyeon's bed while Hakyeon was on Taekwoon's bed. His eyes were closed but Ji-yoo was still awake. She sighed quietly before looking at Hakyeon. She stared at him for a while, watching him a sleep. 

She all of a sudden thought about what he told her a while ago:

"We're friends. That's all."

She smiled a little about this, she should have let him talk before but all of a sudden she felt just angry, sad, scared and all those emotions. She didn't knew what was going on.

She looked at Hakyeon again. She still love him. There was no doubt. She slowly let her eyes to close before sleep finally landed over her.

...................................

Hakyeon POV
I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw that my bed was empty. I set up, looking around the room with my eyes but Ji-yoo wasn't here. I smelled the air, smelling something delicious. I sighed, thinking Ji-yoo left without telling me. 

I got up and went out of the room to see the others walking out as well. "It's smells delicious," Wonsik said. "Yah, when did you came back?" I asked. "Never mind that," Hongbin said before pointing at Taekwoon, "Hyung is standing right here, so who is making breakfast?"

We quickly went to the kitchen and froze when we saw Ji-yoo making breakfast. "Noona?" Sanghyuk called, making her turn to us. "Oh, you guys already woke up," She said with a smile. "Morning."

"You making ... Breakfast?" I asked. She nodded, "Yeah, I thought to make for you as a thank you," She said. "Noona, you don't have to," Jaehwan said. She smiled at him, "I want to," She said. "I hope you guys like pancakes."

The four younger members eyes grow wide, "Pancakes?" They asked at the same time. Ji-yoo nodded and they quickly sat down at the table. "Noona, I love pancakes," Hongbin said. "I love them more!" Wonsik said. 

"I will have one!" Sanghyuk said. "Me too," Jaehwan said. Ji-yoo, Taekwoon and I looked at each other before chuckling. Taekwoon and I sat down as well while Ji-yoo placed the pancakes on a plate and put it in the middle. 

"Wow, it's look so good," Wonsik said before we all grabbed one. We all took a bite and froze. Ji-yoo looked at each of us with worried look. "What is it? Is it not good?" She asked.

I looked at her as she was crazy, it was delicious. "Noona, neo michyeoss-eo?" Wonsik spoke my thoughts. "Mmm?" She asked. "Leo Hyung, I'm sorry but I think Ji-yoo Noona beat you with the kitchen," Sanghyuk said, making me and the guys to laugh. 

"I think you right," Taekwoon agreed. "Is it really good?" Ji-yoo asked. "Of course," I said. She looked at me and gave me her beautiful smile. I smiled before she looked down, biting her lower lip.

"Yah, don't you two do this," Sanghyuk teased, making Ji-yoo to blush slightly and I smiled again and I continued to eat. 

End POV