Chapter 19

You Lost Me // N

"Ji-yoo, open the door," Ji-yoo's stepmother said after a few hours. Ji-yoo opened her puffy red eyes and sighed sadly before getting up of the bed. She walked to the door and unlocking it. 

She went back to her bed as her stepmother walked in. She went to sit on the bed and saw Ji-yoo's puffy eyes. "What happened?" She asked gently. Ji-yoo sobbed and quickly wrapped her arms around her stepmother and hugged her as she cried on her shoulder. 

"I broke up with Hakyeon," Ji-yoo said. Her stepmother her hair softly, "I'm sorry," She whispered and let Ji-yoo cry on her shoulder while she hugged her. "Tell me what happened."

XXX

"No, no, no, no," Wonsik said as he tried to grab the last bottle. "Give me the bottle." Hakyeon shook his head, grinning as they all drunks but he and Wonsik are the most drunks. "It's mine."

"No, it's mine, handed over!" Wonsik said. Taekwoon grabbed the bottle from Hakyeon, "Now, it's mine," He said, making both members pouting. "I think we should go to bed now," Sanghyuk said. 

"Look at the time! It's 2AM!" Jaehwan said. "So?" Wonsik and Hakyeon asked at the same time. Taekwoon sighed, "We all have schedule tomorrow," He said. "I don't have anything tomorrow," Hakyeon said before trying to grab the bottle from Taekwoon but he pulled it away.

"Yes, you do," Hongbin said. "No, I don't!" Hakyeon disagreed. "I don't have anything." He took a deep breath before looking up at the ceiling, holding back the tears. 

"Hyung," Sanghyuk said softly as he and all the members watched their friend and leader. "I don't care anymore," Hakyeon said before looking back down and stared at the cup that he was holding, "I'm done. I don't want this anymore." 

"Don't say that, Hyung," Hongbin said. "You can get Ji-yoo back. You just need to try." Hakyeon shook his head, "We won't be back together," He said before he gave a small chuckle, "And all because of a stupid article."

"Yah, you not going to try to explain to her?" Jaehwan asked. "No. She don't want to talk with me. She made it clear," Hakyeon said. "I want to forget. Everything. All of this."

"Hakyeon," Taekwoon said. "Stop talking nonsense." Hakyeon gave a small chuckle, "What do you mean? I'm saying what I thinking about." Taekwoon shook his head, "It's time for bed, let's go."

Taekwoon, Hongbin, Sanghyuk and Jaehwan got up, Sanghyuk and Hongbin pulled Wonsik up and dragged him to his bedroom he sharing with Sanghyuk. Taekwoon and Jaehwan grabbed Hakyeon as he started to fall a sleep and pulled him up, helping him to his bedroom.

They pulled him to his bed and Hakyeon fall a sleep. The two members sighed, shaking their heads. "Ji-yoo ..." Hakyeon mumbled as a tear fall down from the corner of his eye and it dropped to the pillow. 

"Hyung, what are we going to do?" Jaehwan asked Taekwoon. "I think it's time we need to get involved in this. Big time," Taekwoon replied. "I'll call Ji-yoo in the morning."

...................................

It was morning when Ji-yoo's father knocked on Ji-yoo's door gently before opening it. Ji-yoo was sleeping in her stepmother's arms while they were laying on the bed. Her stepmother looked up at her father, "She sleeping," She whispered and he nodded. 
"Did she told you?" He whispered. "She and Hakyeon broke up," She whispered back before looking down at Ji-yoo. "She told me everything." He sighed before looking down at his daughter. 

"I need to go to work but I'll make sure to come home early," He whispered and she nodded. He gave one last glance at Ji-yoo before walking out of the room. Ji-yoo's phone suddenly rang and her stepmother took it. 

She answered it, "Hello?" she asked. "Hello? Is that Ji-yoo's phone?" The man asked. She frowned, "Yes, I'm her mother. Who is that?" She asked. "Annyeonghaseyo, eomeonim. It's Leo," Taekwoon replied. "Oh, Leo," Her stepmother whispered. "What is it?" 

"Can I speak with Ji-yoo?" Taekwoon asked. "I'm sorry but she's sleeping. I'm guessing you know about what happened," She said as she got out off the bed and walked out of the room. 

"Yes but N and Eunyoung are not dating," Taekwoon said. "So, what are you and your friends going to do?" Her stepmother asked. "It's time we intervene," Taekwoon said. "What are you and your friends thinking to do?" She asked.

XXX

Groaners filled the dorm, Taekwoon shook his head as he watched Hakyeon and Wonsik groaning from the hangover they both felt. "This is what you get for drinking so much," Taekwoon scolded. 

Sanghyuk came out of his room and fixed his school uniform. "How are they?" The maknae asked Taekwoon. "They will live," The second eldest replied, making the two members groan. 

Sanghyuk shook his head before looking at Taekwoon, "I'm off to school," He said before walking away. Jaehwan walked out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel. "You guys shouldn't have to drink so much," Jaehwan scolded Hakyeon and Wonsik.

Hakyeon gave a small glare to Jaehwan before getting up from the couch and walking to his bedroom. "He's a little angry since he woke up," Taekwoon said. Jaehwan sighed, "What are we going to do? We can't let Hyung stay like that," He said. "Did you talked to Ji-yoo?"

Taekwoon shook his head, "She was a sleep. I talk with her stepmother," He replied before looking at his bedroom door. "She is going to help us get Hakyeon and Ji-yoo back together."