Chapter 18

You Lost Me // N

Hakyeon's eyes grow wide as he stared at her. "J-Ji-yoo," He started. Ji-yoo got up and he got up as well, grabbing her arm. "Why?" He asked. She stared at the floor, "I just ... Want to be alone for a while," She replied. 

"It's because of the article, am I right?" He asked but she didn't answered. "Is it?" She closed her eyes before taking a deep breath, "I want to be alone for a while," She said and pulled her arm from his grip.

"Ji-yoo, please," Hakyeon begged. "I need to go now," Ji-yoo said, rushing out, leaving Hakyeon alone and heartbroken. 

XXX

"You think Noona and Hyung will be okay?" Hongbin asked the members as they ordered their food. "Hope so," Jaehwan said, sighing. "I will be back," Wonsik said, getting up. "Yah, where you going?" Sanghyuk asked. 

Wonsik gave him a death glare, "Yah?" He repeated. "You calling your Hyung 'Yah'?" Sanghyuk grinned evilly and nodded. Wonsik hissed on the younger member as Hongbin grabbed his arm. 

Wonsik gave a small glare to Sanghyuk before walking off. Taekwoon sighed, shaking his head before pulling out his phone when he heard he got a message. It was from Hakyeon.

You guys can come back.

Taekwoon frowned. Already? He thought to himself. He sighed again, "I think it wasn't good ..." He thought out loud. The others looked at him, frowning. "Hyung, what do you mean?" Hongbin asked him. 

"It's just a thought ... N says we can come back now," Taekwoon said. "Now? But isn't Noona with him?" Jaehwan asked. "Did something bad happened?" Sanghyuk asked, worried. "Don't know," Taekwoon said before putting his phone back into his pocket. "I'll go change the order to take it with us."

He got up as Wonsik came back with a smirk on his face. "What's up with you?" Taekwoon asked. Wonsik shook his head, smirking as he sat down again. "Meet a cute girl and got myself a date for tomorrow night," He said. Taekwoon rolled his eyes before walking away to change the orders.

...................

"Ji-yoo," Ji-yoo's stepmother called softly as she knocked on Ji-yoo's bedroom door. "Ji-yoo, open the door." She tried to open the door again but it was still locked. She bit her lower lip with worried eyes. "Honey, open the door."

Ji-yoo hold the blankets over her head, crying into the pillow. As soon when she got into the house, she rushed to her bedroom while ignoring her stepmother's calls and locking the door. 

She wanted to be alone.

"Ji-yoo," Her stepmother called again. "I'm home!" Ji-yoo's father called. Her stepmother quickly went downstairs, "Yeobo, yeobo. Ji-yoo is in her room. I think she crying, she locked her door," She said, concerned. 

"Why will she be crying? What happened?" He asked, worried. "I don't know. She didn't talked to me," She replied before they both walked upstairs. Her father knocked on the door, "Ji-yoo, open the door," He said. "Now."

"Don't order her like that," Her stepmother scolded. "Be gentle, something happened." He sighed but nodded. Her stepmother knocked on the door again, "Ji-yoo, open the door, please."

"Please, go away," Ji-yoo begged, her voice cracked. Her parents glanced at each other with worried before back at the door. "Ji-yoo," Her father said gently. "Please," Ji-yoo begged and shut her eyes tightly again, tears continued to fall. "I want to be alone for a little while."

XXX

"We're home!" Wonsik called as they walking into the dorm. They looked around but didn't see Hakyeon anywhere. "Hyung?" Sanghyuk called as Wonsik placed the food on the kitchen table. Taekwoon walked to his room he was sharing with Hakyeon and saw the lights were on. "He's there," He said before walking in. 

He saw Hakyeon laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. "Yah," Taekwoon said, pushing Hakyeon's leg with his hand, making Hakyeon look at him. "When did you came?" Hakyeon asked. 

"Now," Taekwoon replied as the others came in. "Hyung, how was it with Noona?" Hongbin asked and Hakyeon sighed quietly. "I'll take it as not good," Jaehwan mumbled. 

"What happened?" Sanghyuk asked. "It's over," Hakyeon replied. "What?!" The younger members called at the same time. "Why?" Taekwoon asked, sighing. "She didn't tell me, but I know it's because the article," Hakyeon replied. 

"Hyung -" Hakyeon cut Wonsik off when he got up and walked pass them. He walked to the kitchen as Jaehwan followed him. Hakyeon opened the fridge and pulled out couple of soju.

"Hyung, you going to drink?" Jaehwan asked, concerned. "Yeah," Hakyeon replied simply as the others came in. "Let's all of us eat and drink together." The members glanced at each other concerned before back at their leader. "Hakyeon," Taekwoon started. "Come on, let's sit down," Hakyeon said.