Chapter 7

You Lost Me // N

"You must be Ji-yoo." Ji-yoo smiled at her step mother's friend, who came up to her and her step mother once they stepped inside the building that will be for the fashion show. "Nice to meet you," Ji-yoo said. "You too," The woman said with a smile before turning to Ji-yoo's step mother, "Unni, you didn't tell me your daughter is so beautiful."

Ji-yoo's step mother laughed while Ji-yoo blushed a little, "I told you she is," Her step mother said, wrapping her arm around Ji-yoo's shoulder. "Where we sit?" 

"At the front, but I'm waiting for of one my friends' son and his friends. They will be here soon," Her step mother's friend replied. "Oh, they here." Ji-yoo and her step mother turned around just when people started taking pictures at the entry. 

Ji-yoo frowned but then her eyes slightly grow wide and she froze when six men walked in while the people were still taking pictures of them. Hakyeon. He was there. "Oh, what were they? They part of a band," Ji-yoo's step mother said. 

"VIXX," Her step mother's friend said with a smile. "Ravi!" One of the men looked over and smiled before telling s friends something and they all looked over. Ji-yoo turned around quickly, hoping Hakyeon didn't saw her. Her heart was beating fast.

The six members walked up to them as the people stopped taking pictures. "Eomma, I'll be right back," Ji-yoo said and quickly walked away. The members got to them, watching the girl walking away. 

"This is new. Ji-yoo never like that," Ji-yoo's step mother mumbled yet the guys heard her. "Ji-yoo?" Hakyeon asked. He didn't thought about it to be something big. There a lot of girls that can have that name and he knew Ji-yoo's mother. 

"My step daughter, Kim Ji-yoo," Ji-yoo's step mother replied. "That's her name." Hakyeon glanced at s friends and they looked back at him, their jaw dropped. All of them knew who was Ji-yoo for their Hyung and how much he love her. 

Wonsik shook his head and quickly looked back at Ji-yoo's step mother and friend, "Why don't we go and sit down?" He asked. Taekwoon took this opportunity to bump his arm to Hakyeon's, making him look at the second older. 

Taekwoon nodded his head to the direction Ji-yoo went and Hakyeon nodded. The five men took the two women with them to the front and Hakyeon went to the direction Ji-yoo went. 

Could it really be his Ji-yoo?

Ji-yoo's POV
I couldn't believe it. Hakeyon Oppa was here too. I sighed as I reached outside, behind the building. I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. How could I walked inside when he was there?

"What am I going to do?" I whispered to myself. "Ji-yoo?" My eyes opened and I turned around to find Hakyeon Oppa staring at me. His eyes were wide and jaw dropped. "O-Oppa," I said. 

We stared at each other for a long moment. "When ... When did you came back?" He asked, breaking the silence first. "Yesterday," I replied, looking down. I heard him coming up to me and then his fingers brushed against my chin, making me look at him. 

We both stared at each other again, then he gave me a small smile. "You look beautiful than I remember you were," He said. I felt my cheeks burning up and I looked back down. 

"T-Thanks," I mumbled as he pulled his hand away. "Do you want to set down somewhere?" He asked and I nodded. We both went over to sit on a bench close by and I sighed. "So ... How have you been?" He asked. "Fine," I replied. "And you? I saw that you living your dream. I'm happy for you."

He smiled a little. "Thank you," He said and we stayed in silence for a long moment before I broke it. "Oppa?" He looked at me. "Why didn't you call?" He looked down at the ground. "Why didn't you came to say goodbye to me five years ago?"

"Ji-yoo -" I cut him off, "If you want to say sorry or something like that then don't." He looked back at me, "If I would have came to say goodbye it would have been harder for the both of us," He said.

I looked away from him, fighting back my tears. I couldn't shut my mouth, "I missed you." I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. Why did you said that?! He probably moved on. I should too. I have a boyfriend yet I don't feel the same way for him like I feel for Hakyeon. 

"I missed you too."

I opened my eyes and looked at Hakyeon. He was looking down before back at me. "I really did. You have no idea how it hurt me letting you go like that," He said. "I wish you didn't let me go," I mumbled yet he heard me. 

I took a deep breath before getting up. "We should go back inside," I said. "Ji-yoo," He started, getting up as well. "That woman back there ... You have a stepmother?" I nodded, smiling slightly. "Yeah. She is much more a mother then the woman that used to be."

"Ji-yoo," He started, trying to grab my hand but I backed away. "Let's go," I said as I started to walk back into the building with Hakyeon following behind me. 

End POV

Ji-yoo walked back to her stepmother with Hakyeon followed behind her. They reached to the members, Ji-yoo's step mother and the friend. "Oh, Ji-yoo, are you okay?" Her step mother asked, worried. Ji-yoo smiled slightly, "Yeah, Eomma, don't worry."

"Ji-yoo, met my friend's son, Wonsik," Her stepmother's friend said, pointing at Ravi. Ravi smiled at Ji-yoo and she smiled back. "Hey, call me Ravi," He said. "Hey, nice to met you," Ji-yoo said. "This is s from the band; Sanghyuk, Taekwoon, Jaehwan and Hongbin," The friend introduced. 

"Call me Hyuk," Sanghyuk said with a smile. "Leo if you want," Taekwoon said with a small smile. "Ken, but you can call me Jaehwan if you want as well," Jaehwan said with a smile. 

"How old are you?" Sanghyuk asked, earning a smack behind his head from Taekwoon. "What?" Sanghyuk asked him, rubbing his head. "Where's your manners?" Taekwoon asked, making Ji-yoo chuckled. "It's okay," She said.

"She's younger then me and Leo in one year," Hakyeon spoke, making Ji-yoo's stepmother and her friend to look at him. "Oh, you already got to know each other? That’s great," The friend said with a smile. 

Ji-yoo felt Hakyeon's eyes behind her but she didn't turned to look at him. She felt uncomfortable.