Chapter 28

You Lost Me // N

Ji-yoo went to the living room the next day, ready for go out to the mall with Mi-kyung. "Eomma, Appa, Mi-kyung and I heading to the mall," Ji-yoo said. "Okay, you two have fun," Her father said as her stepmother rushed towards her with a smile. "Let's talk," She said, grabbing her hand and leading her to the kitchen.

"What is it, Eomma?" Ji-yoo asked, frowning. "You didn't told me what Hakyeon said," Her stepmother said, pouting. "Oh, sorry. When I came back last night you were a sleep," Ji-yoo said. "So what did he said?" Her stepmother asked with a grin.

Ji-yoo blushed and looked down shyly, "Well ... He said ... I gave him the best gift he could asked," She said shyly. Her stepmother gasped and then grinned again, "Omo. Did he said that?"

Ji-yoo nodded and slowly looked at her stepmother, "And we told the members," She continued. "They want to have a small party for us." Her stepmother chuckled, "Of course they will. They love you both and finding out about something this big ..."

Ji-yoo giggled and nodded slightly before looking down again. "How do you feel now?" Her stepmother asked, brushing a piece of hair from Ji-yoo's eyes. Ji-yoo smiled as she looked back at her, "I feel ... I feel happy."

Her stepmother smiled and nodded. "I feel like everything is slowly getting better," Ji-yoo said. Her stepmother's smile faded away slightly, "When will you tell your Appa?" She asked gently.

Suddenly, her father came into the kitchen, "Tell me what?" He asked, making the two women to jump and looked at him at the doorway. "A-Appa," Ji-yoo stuttered. "What is it?" He asked, walking up to them. "Let's talk about it after the girls will come back," Her stepmother said.

"No," He said. "I want to know what is wrong with you lately." Ji-yoo swallowed and her stepmother took her hand, pulling her to her side. "Yeobo ..." Her stepmother started. "I'm pregnant," Ji-yoo said quickly, making her stepmother and father look at her. "What?" He asked.

Ji-yoo took a deep breath and slowly meet her father's eyes, "I'm pregnant," She repeated. "With ... Hakyeon's child." Without a second after, she was slapped on the face and her stepmother gasped in shock and looked at Ji-yoo's father, "Kim Young-ho!"

He ignored her and stared at Ji-yoo. He didn't meant to slap his daughter but he wasn't going to apologize either. "Say it again," He said as Ji-yoo placed her hand on her cheek, holding back her tears. "Who is the father again? Tell me."

"Hakyeon," Ji-yoo said and looked at her father. "His the father of my child." He raised his hand to slap her again but her stepmother grabbed his hand, "No! Don't!" She said and looked at Ji-yoo, "Ji-yoo, go upstairs."

Mi-kyung rushed to the kitchen, "What's going on?" She asked. "Mi-kyung, take Ji-yoo to her room," Her stepmother ordered. Mi-kyung walked over and grabbed Ji-yoo's hand, dragging her away.

Hakyeon POV
"Yah! Ravi!" Jaehwan yelled, running after Wonsik around the house. I frowned, "What's going on?" I asked, crossing my arms and Wonsik stopped, causing Jaehwan to bump into him from behind. Wonsik smirked, "Oh, N Appa," He teased and Jaehwan laughed while I smiled at the name.

Appa. This is the name I will have when my child will be born. Knowing I was going to be a father soon was one of the best things I could passably ask for. But knowing I was going to have a child with Ji-yoo, the woman I love for years, was the most wonderful gift I could ask for.

"Hakyeon," Taekwoon walked over with annoyed look and his hands were shoved into his pockets, "You have a guest." I frowned, "Who?" I asked. "Eunyoung," He replied. "Oh come on," Wonsik mumbled, rolling his eyes.

I sighed and walked to the living room, where I saw Eunyoung standing there with Hongbin and Sanghyuk. "Oh, Hyung," Sanghyuk said once he saw me. "Annyeong, Oppa," Eunyoung said with a small smile. "Annyeong," I said and looked at the two others. "We heading out," Hongbin said, grabbing Sanghyuk's arm and dragging him out of the living room.

I sighed quietly and looked at Eunyoung, "What's up?" I asked. "Um ... I wanted to know if you ... You know ... You and that girl are -"

"Talking? Dating?" I asked, cutting her off and she nodded. "Yeah. We're dating," I conformed. She gave a small nod and she looked down. I stared at her for a moment, knowing she probably felt embarrassed 'cause she did confessed to me she see me more then a friend.

"Eunyoung," I said, making her look at me. "I'm sorry. But you and I are friends for a while now and I love you as a sister." She nodded, "I know. I shouldn't let it happen," She said. "I want us to go back," I said. "Like old times."

She nodded, "Me too," She agreed. I gave her a small smile and pulled her to hug. She hugged me back, "I'm sorry for coming between you two," She mumbled. "It's okay," I said. "We okay."

End POV

Mi-kyung rubbed Ji-yoo's back as they were sitting on Ji-yoo's bed while Ji-yoo told her what happened. "You shouldn't have told him that," Mi-kyung said gently. "I had too," Ji-yoo said. "You should have told him with Hakyeon," Mi-kyung said and Ji-yoo sighed. "How's your cheek?" Mi-kyung asked. "It will be fine," Ji-yoo said. "I'll be fine."

There was a knock on the door and it opened. Ji-yoo's father walked in, "Mi-kyung, can you leave us alone for a moment?" He asked, his voice was much more calmly. Mi-kyung glanced at Ji-yoo and she nodded to her. "I'll me downstairs," Mi-kyung said and walked out.

Her father sighed and walked over ot her after closing the door. "Ji-yoo," He said softly, sitting down on the bed. "I'm sorry for slapping you." Ji-yoo looked down at her hands and he continued, "How far are you?"

She took a deep breath and shook her head, "I don't know. I didn't go to a doctor yet." He looked down for a moment before back at her, "Ji-yoo, look at me," He said softly and she did. "You know Appa loves you, right?" He asked and she gave a small nod. "All I want for you is to be happy. Get marry to a man who loves you and have children together."

"Appa, I love Hakyeon," Ji-yoo said. He shook his head, looking down before back at her, "What about Ye-jun? You two were together for years," He pointed out. "I don't love him," Ji-yoo said. "I tried to. But I can't. I couldn't. Seeing Hakyeon again after so long made me realize something."

"What?" He asked. She took a deep breath, meeting her father's eyes, "I never stopped loving him," She admitted. He stared at her for a moment before looking away. He took a deep breath before looking back at her, "You should rest. Stay home today."

She opened to say something but he got up and walked out of the room. He walked into his office and sat down on his chair, sighing. Right then, Ji-yoo's stepmother walked in and crossed her arms, "Did you talked with her?" She asked. He nodded, "She loves him," He said.

"I told you she is," She said. "What do you think I should do?" He asked. "Let them be together," She said and he stared at her for a moment. "They love each other so much, I know that. They want this, Young-ho."

He sighed, rubbing his face before looking at a picture on his desk. A picture of him, Ji-yoo, Shi-woo and his wife. He smiled a little at the memory that the picture was taken but then his smile slowly faded away. "I'm losing her," He mumbled yet his wife heard him.

She walked over to him and placed her hands on his shoulders. "No, you not," She disagreed. "She loves you. She will always be your little girl."

"So why do I feel like this?" He asked. "That's because she have another man she love," Ji-yoo's stepmother said, smiling a little. "The way she and Hakyeon look at each other is how you and I still do."

He chuckled a little, nodding as she hugged him from behind. "She was scared that you won't be okay with that," She said. He sighed, shaking his head. "I thought so," He said. "I need to have a talk with him."