Chapter 15

You Lost Me // N
 

"So?" Taekwoon asked as he followed Hakyeon into their room. Hakyeon turned to him, raising an eyebrow. "So what?" He asked. Taekwoon crossed his arms, "You and Ji-yoo were quiet at each other. So do you want to tell me what happened?"

"Nothing," Hakyeon replied. "Is it about Ye-jun was there when we came?" Taekwoon guessed. "No," Hakyeon said and this time Taekwoon raised an eyebrow. "Then what?"

"Nothing!" Hakyeon insisted, raising his voice slightly. He then took a deep breath to clam himself. "I'm going to wash up," He said before walking out of their room. Taekwoon sighed, shaking his head before seeing Jaehwan walking into the room.

"What happened to Hyung and Noona?" Jaehwan asked and the second older shrugged, "Don't know," He said as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "N is hard to talk to all of a sudden."

"Do you think he is angry 'cause he saw Ye-jun at Noona's place?" Jaehwan asked. "I think so," Taekwoon replied. "But it's not Noona's fault!" Jaehwan said. "She wouldn't invited him. You saw it, I think her father did."

"I think so too," Taekwoon agreed. "But let's let Ji-yoo talk with N. Even thought he is angry, he will listen to her."

Ji-yoo POV

I stared at my screen phone, laying down on my bed with my lights turned off. "Should I call him?" I asked myself. I looked at my clock and saw it was 11PM. I sighed, turning around to lay on my stomach.

"It's too late. He probably went to sleep already," I mumbled, resting my chin on the pillow. "I will call him tomorrow morning."

End POV

...................................

"Good morning," Hakyeon said when he walked out of his room and saw the guys already eating breakfast. "Morning, Hyung," The guys said. "Hyung, you going somewhere?" Wonsik asked when he saw Hakyeon grabbing his car keys. "Yeah, I'll see you guys later at rehearsals," He replied.

"Where you going?" Taekwoon asked. "Just meeting a friend," Hakyeon replied before walking out of the dorm. The guys glanced at each other before continued to eat.

Hakyeon POV

I got to the coffee shop and went inside. I looked around, wondering if Eunyoung already came. "Oppa." I turned to my side and saw her sitting by the window. She smiled and waved at me. I smiled and walked over to her.

"Morning," I said as I sat down. "Morning," She said. "I already ordered us drinks." I smiled, "Already?" I asked. She nodded with a smile and just then a waitress came over and handed us our drinks and we thanked her before she walked away.

I turned back to Eunyoung, "Did you wanted to talk about something?" I asked. She nodded, "Oppa. Can I ask you something?" She asked as she gave a small smile. "Yeah, what is it?" I asked.

"That day when I came to visit you and the guys ... I saw a girl with you when I left," She said. Did she see Ji-yoo? "Is she ... Are you two dating?" She hesitated.

I opened my mouth to answerer but nothing came out. I was ignoring Ji-yoo since last night, knowing she still seeing Ye-jun and he even coming to her house! ... It was making me angry. I know I should trust her. I love her and she love me. But I just ... Don't know what we are at this point.

"I ... it complicated," I admitted. She gave a small nod and looked down, "I understand," She said. "But, why do you want to know?" I asked, making her look back at me. "Oh? Am .... Nothing. You know, I'm asking 'cause I care," She replied.

I smirked, "Oh ... You are such a good friend," I teased. She playfully rolled her eyes but smiled. "Did you eat something?" I asked. She nodded, "Did you, Oppa?" She asked. I shook my head, "But I will eat later," I said quickly once I saw she was about to open to say something.

She pouted, "Oppa, you need to eat breakfast. You can't skip it!" She scolded. I smiled, "It's okay, I'll eat later I'm promise," I said. Suddenly, my phone rang and I pulled it out of my pocket to see it was Ji-yoo.

I hesitated to answer but I took a deep breath before answering, "Yeah, Ji-yoo," I said, making Eunyoung look at me. "Oppa ... Can you come over my house? We really need to talk," Ji-yoo said.

"I can't right now," I replied. "Oh ... It's okay ... We'll talk then later," She said, sounding sad yet she was trying not to show it. "But ... I'll call you soon and come over," I said.

"Okay, call me later," She replied and we hang up. "Who was it?" Eunyoung asked as I put my phone back to my pocket. "Do you need to go somewhere?" I shook my head and smiled at her, "It's okay. I'll go to her later," I replied.

She frowned, "Who's Ji-yoo?" She asked. I sighed, "Well, she's ... The "It's complicated"," I replied. "Oh," That was all she said. I smiled at her and she gave a small smile but then smiled bigger as we continued to talk and laughing.

End POV

Ji-yoo sighed as she dropped to the couch. She looked around, there was no one at home right now, only her. She decided to call one of her friends in America so she called her Korean friend, Lee Mi-kyung.

"Hello? Ji-yoo?"

Ji-yoo smiled when she heard her friend's voice. "Mi-kyung, how are you?" Ji-yoo asked. "Yah! Why did it took you so long to call?!" Mi-kyung scolded, making Ji-yoo to giggle. "Sorry," She said. "How are you and the others?"

"We okay. We miss you!" Mi-kyung said and Ji-yoo knew she was pouting. Ji-yoo smiled, "I miss you guys too," She said. "I wish you can come."

"Oh, I guess I can tell you now," Mi-kyung said. Ji-yoo frowned before sitting up on the couch. "What is it?" She asked. "I'm coming to Korea soon! Surprise!" Mi-kyung said. Ji-yoo's jaw dropped before she smiled, "Jinjja?! Wow, this is so great! When?"

"I don't know when exactly but all I know it that soon. Maybe two or three months. I don't know," Mi-kyung said, pouting. "It's fine, at least you coming," Ji-yoo said. "But for how long? Are you going to stay or ...?"

"I'll be in a vacation there. If I'm having a good reason to stay then fine but ..." Mi-kyung said. "Yah! I'm here so it's a good reason to stay," Ji-yoo said, making both girls to laugh.

Ji-yoo stood up but suddenly fall back to the couch when she felt a little dizzy. She shook her head a little before clearing , "Hey, Mi-kyung, I'll call you back later, okay?" She said.

"You okay?" Mi-kyung asked. "Yeah, bye," Ji-yoo said before hanging up, not waiting for Mi-kyung reply. She placed her hand on her forehead, "I don't have a fever or anything," She mumbled.

The door bell rang and Ji-yoo sighed before slowly getting up and walking to the front door. She opened it and froze when she saw Hakyeon. He frowned when he saw her pale face, "What's wrong? Are you sick?" He asked, worried as he placed his hand on her forehead but she felt normal yet her face was pale.

"What are you doing here?" Ji-yoo asked as he removed his hand from her forehead. He cleared his throat, "You wanted us to talk," He reminded. She nodded and moved a side to let him in.