Just the letter and keychain

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5pm. It was the time she had to leave. She decided to the letter on her bed since he was going to come tonight. Hanbin usually come around after dinner which was about 8 so by then, Jennie would have reached the company. " Jennie, take care of yourself and don't fall sick. Call back when you can!! " Jennie mother said as her father put the luggage into the taxi. " Bye mum and dad!!  will miss you!! " she said as she kissed her mother and father on the cheek. 

Bye Mum

Bye Dad

Bye Mrs Kim

Bye Hanbyul 

Bye Kim Hanbin

 

" Jennie!!  I'm Here!! " Hanbin shouted as he entered the house but only seeing Jennie mother. " I will go up Jennie mum!! " he said before rushing up. Jennie mum felt bad for him. He experienced so much when he was young and now he had to experience it another time. 

" BABY GIRLL!!  oh, where are you? " he asked but when he saw the letter on the bed, he felt as if something was not right. He opened the letter and read it. 

 

Hanbin ah, 

Remember you told me to chase for my dream and never let any opportunities go a waste?? I did that and now, I'm on my way to YG. You know YG right?? One of the best companies I'm Korea for producing kpop idols. I was accepted last week but couldn't bring myself to tell you. I know you experienced loss when you we're young and I'm sorry to let you experience that again. "

By then, Hanbin was already crying. His tears just kept flowing but stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter