what's her decision

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hanbin, your phone is ringing. It says here Jen mommy. " Chanwoo said as Hanbin stopped the music and pick up the phone. 

" Put it on loud speaker. We want to hear Jennie mum voice. " Donghyuk said. 

" Ommonim annyeong " Hanbin said as he pressed the loud speaker button. 

" Hanbin ah, are you busy now? " Jennie mother asked through the phone. 

" not really, I'm practicing my dance. Why? " 

" I know it's weird that I called when it's almost dark but I have something to tell you but please first, I just want to say it's not because we have any thing against you. Hanbin, you know we does on you since young but this time, ommonim is sorry. I -- " she was suddenly cut off and Jennie father spoke through the phone, " Hanbin, this is Jennie Father. You are a big guy now so I'll just cut straight to the point. Like she said, we do not have anything against you, it's because of some personal matters. We want you to break up with Jennie. She is going to marry my friend's son and I don't want you to be involved. " He continued talking but all Hanbin heard was those few words.

' We want you to break up with Jennie. She is going to marry my friend's son ' 

She is?  But just a few weeks ago, she promised not to. 

" Did Jennie agree to this? " Hanbin asked as his voice shook abit. 

" Not yet. She locked herself up in the room and she haven't given us a respond. " Jennie mother voice suddenly cut in. 

" so you will let her go right? This is for our company Hanbin. This contact is important for the company. " Jennie father said

" And because of the company you are going to break your daughter's happiness by marrying her off to someone she doesn't even know? " Jennie voice sounded through the phone. 

" Jennie, it's not like that. We- "

" I don't want to. Hanbin, don't you freaking dare to break up with me. You were the one who asked me not to let you go so don't let me go. " Jennie said

" Jennie dear, this is for the company. You know how important the company is to us....." 

Hanbin hung up the phone. He didn't want to hear her family quarrelling over it. 

" Hanbin hyung.... " Junhoe started after they listened to the conversation. 

" Ill speak to them for you " Bobby said, after all, they were is aunt and uncle. Hanbin looked at Bobby ad shook his head. " It's OK. Don't let them quarell even more " Hanbin said " I'll go out for awhile " 

The first place he went was the market where the fortune teller ajumma was. " Oh, well, it's you again. Where's your pretty girlfriend? " the ajumma said as she looked behind him. " She... Went back home " He said. " something is wrong " she said as she sat opposite him, " it's OK to tell me. " 

" ajumma, she has to marry someone because of her father company. Her parents personally called me to ask me to break up with her. And I don't want to but because of this, her family is quarrelling. I don't want that either. " Hanbin said. 

" Do you want some soju? It may help with the pain " the ajumma said passing him a glass bottle that he immediately start drinking. Despite all the customers, the ajumma stayed with Hanbin and listen to him telling about his years with Jennie and how he first met her at the hospital. The ajumma was impressed how their relationship went all the way back to when they were young. Hanbin also said that Hanbyul name was chosen by Jennie. 

" Than its really hard to get over her since she was involved with you ever since young. " the ajumma said giving him the 10th bottle of soju. He immediately gulped it down. He have been talking for the past 3 hours. His eyes were stained with tears and emotions of anger,sadness and of course longingness. His phone vibrated for the 20th time and he answered it. 

" HANBIN HYUNG!! OMG WE WERE SO WORRIED. WHERE ARE YOU NOW? ARE YOU OKAY? " Yunhyung screamed through the phone that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter