Truth

hey you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

".... Truth " Jennie said. 

" That's no fun but OK!! " Rosé said as she asked " What was your first impression of Hanbin?  Did you think he was handsome?  You said he was the joke in the class when you first join. " Hanbin heard it and looked at her. He sushi wondered that sometimes but just couldn't figure out the answer.

" Well, he wasn't that good looking last time. I wouldn't want to date him at that time but he wasn't that bad as what the other kids say. I saw him at the hospital first before I became his neighbor and than seatmate. I felt pity for him and talked to him. My parents always do things the way I want and they talk like I do, there was no fun but Hanbin talked back and I like it, it made our conversations more interesting. So, I made up my mind to find a guy like him to be my boyfriend. At least my life wouldn't be boring. And who knows, he would be my boyfriend. " Jennie laughed. Hanbin smiled as he walked to her and cuddled her. He didn't knew Jennie would think so deeply into their relationship. She was usually the type who don't give things a thought and just accept it the way it is. She cuddled until she fell asleep in his arms. They other girls were also sleeping on the couch and the guys decided that they would just stay the night here. Hanbin pulled Jennie close as he kissed her lips before closing his eyes. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter