Goodbye

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took a week before Dahyun gained enough energy to went out of the hospital. Her mother and personal doctor allowed her to go out with Vernon.

As promised, they went to visit the sea.

Good thing, there's a sea near the hospital. They won't be having a hard time traveling, knowing Dahyun's condition.

Wonwoo offered to give them a ride which Vernon gladly accept.

Mingyu, on the other hand, decided not to show up, as he is still not ready for whatever will happen.

Dahyun's mother went back home to take some rest and plans to visit her desceased husband after.

"It's gonna be cold outside. Did you brought enough thick clothes?" Wonwoo worriedly asked, glancing from the rearview mirror. Dahyun and Vernon are sitting at the back seat of the car. Dahyun is sleeping soundly on Vernon's arms.

"Yeah, I brought enough," Vernon answered, pulling Dahyun closer to his body. "I'm just gonna call you if we're about to go back."

Wonwoo pulled over. He unbuckled his seatbelt and helped Vernon with the stuffs they brought. 

"Hey, baby. Wake up. We're here," Vernon whispered on Dahyun's ear, kissing her temple.

Dahyun stirred and slowly opened her eyes. She smiled when she saw the beautiful sight of the sea. "It's so beautiful."

After Wonwoo set up the wheelchair for Dahyun, Vernon gently carried her and put her there.

Wonwoo kneeled and grabbed Dahyun's cold hands. He kissed her hands, blowing on it to give her warmth. "Hey, Princess. How are you feeling?"

Dahyun gave him a tender smile. "I'm fine. I'm happy to see you again, Wonwoo."

Wonwoo smiled and kissed her hands again. "Me too." I'm happy to see you for the last time, he said through his mind. He blinked, stopping his tears. He doesn't want Dahyun to see him crying. Not in front of the girl he loves.

"Can you give me a hug?" Dahyun requested. Wonwoo did not hesitate to envelope her in his arms. "You are a wonderful guy, Wonwoo. I'm glad that I met you," she whispered on his ear. "Always be happy."

Wonwoo can't help it. Tears streamed down on his face. You too, Dahyun. Please always be happy.

---

"The sea looks so peaceful," Dahyun commented. "And the sky too," she pointed at the clear,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter