Friend

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hansol carried Dahyun on his back. Their professor and classmates rushed to them.

"What happened?" His professor asked as he scanned Dahyun's pale face.

"I... don't know. She... She just collapsed." Hansol panickly replied. His whole body is shaking as he struggles to carry Dahyun's unconscious body. He knows that she's been acting weird since this morning but he didn't know that it will end up of her being on this state.

Hansol can't help but be pissed to her more. If she's in pain, why didn't she tell their professor? Or him?

He gritted his teeth and hold on to her thighs a little bit tighter.

"Come on. Let's take her in the infirmary." The professor faced the rest of his students. "Get back in your classroom and wait for my return."

They obeyed their professor and went back inside their classroom as Hansol hurriedly followed his professor as they made their way in the infirmary.

Without their notice, Jeon Wonwoo decided to go on his favorite hiding place. The rooftop.

As he reached the said place. He lied down on his back and looked up the clear sky. His mind is wandering about what happened awhile ago. He closed his eyes and tries to remember something. And then his thin lips formed a smirk. "Now I remember where I saw that girl." He sat up and reached for his pocket. "Glad to finally see you again, my princess." He smiled as he glanced at the handmade bracelet that belongs to her. "Kim Dahyun, huh? What a beautiful name. Really suits the nickname that I gave her."

Meanwhile, Dahyun was being examined by the school doctor. He can't help but wonder why her face is so pale, like she's anemic or something. He tries to look for her files but he can't find anything related to her health.

Hansol was sitting beside the bed where she is lying all throughout the examination. The school doctor asked him a few questions but among them, he only managed to tell what he saw.

"She was calling out for my name. Her voice sounds so weak, like she's out of breath. We weren't in the half of what we're supposed to run but she's already tired and running out of breath. She's also sweating hard. I thought she was just simply weak since she's a girl. But when I saw her nose bleed and her face paled white, I began to panic. And... And she just collapsed."

What else is he supposed to tell? That's what he only know.

He glanced at Dahyun. Even though he's mad at her, he can't help but get worried.

That morning, when he saw her crying, is that a sign that she's not okay?

Why didn't she just tell him that she's not okay?

Instead of telling him, why did she kissed him instead?

When they were standing in the line, he saw her glancing his way, was she about to tell him that she's not feeling well?

Hansol's jaw tightened.

Was he really that dense not to notice that Dahyun's is not feeling well?

Or he knows it but he chose to ignore her presence?

The school doctor noticed Hansol's sudden change of mood. He gently pat him. "It's not your fault, kid. Maybe she's just tired."

"But... I'm her partner... I should have..."

"Hansol, you don't have to feel sorry. You carried and brought Dahyun here. Isn't that a good thing?" His professor said.

"But..."

Right then, the school nurse rushed inside the room. "Dahyun's mother said that she's on her way."

"Hansol, why don't you go back to the classroom. Let the elders take care of this. And stop blaming yourself." His professor advised him.

Hansol reluctantly followed him. He gave Dahyun a last glanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter