Stars

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why should I lend you my precious telescope?" Mingyu raised a brow at Vernon, arms folded on his chest. "We're not even friends."

Vernon can't help but roll his eyes at Mingyu's childishness. He has no other choice but to approach him since Wonwoo is being an emotional wreck right now. And besides, he knows that Mingyu has a secret crush on Dahyun. He will use it as an opportunity to borrow a telescope from him.

"Dahyun wants to do stargazing," he said. "And you're the only rich brat I know who also owns a telescope." When he saw Mingyu's face lightened up by just hearing Dahyun's name, he wants to change his mind and just go to his house and get his own telescope. But he's still not ready to face his mother.

"Why didn't you say so? Wait for a minute," Mingyu said as he hurriedly went in his room to search for his telescope.

Vernon wiped his sweat and heaved a sigh of relief. "Well, that was fast."

---

"Ta-dah!" Vernon placed the telescope in front of Dahyun. "Your Highness, the telescope is here now," he did a royal bow which made Dahyun chuckled.

"That was fast."

"Well, I thought the same thing too. But we both know that Mingyu has a secret crush on you, so yeah," Vernon emphasized the words "secret crush" and slightly rolled his eyes.

"Really? Mingyu lend us his telescope?" Dahyun's eyes widened. She looked at the telescope in awe. "This looks really expensive."

"Well the brat just own this hospital, so what do we expect?" Vernon shrugged his shoulders, sounding a little sarcastic.

Dahyun suddenly gasped which startled Vernon. "Why? What's wrong?" he panickly asked.

"Did you just said that Mingyu has a crush on me? The Kim Mingyu?" Dahyun asked.

Vernon chuckled and sat beside her on the hospital bed. "Yeah. Isn't it obvious?"

Dahyun blinked. "Well... he's really handsome -- "

"Woah woah woah WOAH," Vernon stood up. "Don't you dare compliment that brat in front of me. You know very well what he did to us before."

"But he changed now. He even lend us his precious telescope. And he even has a secret crush on me. Which is not a secret anymore."

Ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter