Destiny

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo angrily made his way back into the classroom. Students who passed by him give way for him, not daring to have eye contact with him.

No one messes with Jeon Wonwoo. The son of the owner of this big school.

He's not a bully. He indeed doesn't care about anyone, except her.

Awhile ago, he was very happy that he finally found her. But after hearing a bad news regarding her, he can't help but walk out the infirmary and stormed his way back into their classroom.

His classmates turned their heads at him as he kicked the door and leave heavy footsteps. They flinched when he banged his table with his clenched fist.

Everyone got scared of him.

Angry Wonwoo is the scariest thing in this school.

But one of them doesn't give a care about his wrath.

Hansol glared at him, clenching his fist. He can't help but get annoyed at his presence. He can still remember his false accusation about him and his annoying smirk. Oh, how he wished to erase that smirk on his face. He's fighting to resist the urge to punch his face.

Wonwoo grabbed something inside his pocket. The necklace. His thumb gently caressed the star pendant on it. This is how he make himself calm. It works since the day she gave this to him.

She's the only one who can make him calm.

Their professor then entered, surprised that his students are quiet. Then he saw the figure sitting at the back. He saw how his eyebrows furrowed, how mad he is. Now, he knows the reason why his class is dead silent.

He sighed and rubbed his forehead. Then he calls the attention of his students.

"From now on, Kim Dahyun will not be attending her classes anymore."

Students started to whisper and murmur.

Hansol was shocked. He glanced at his professor, hoping that he will at least tell them the reason why.

Was she badly hurt? But they told them that she's just tired. So why does it ended up of her not being able to attend their classes anymore. What is happening?

"No one should be blame for what happened to Kim Dahyun. There's a reason why she won't be attending her classes anymore. What happened during P.E. is not the main reason behind it."

The professor knows that Hansol will be blaming himself again. So he decided to say these words.

But no matter how hard people try to convince him that it was not his fault, Hansol can't help bit feel guilty.

Wonwoo kicked the empty chair beside him, making the whole class quiet. "This won't happen if you switched positions with me!" He said gritting his teeth. He stood up and stormed his way to Hansol's seat. He grabbed him by the collar, forcing him to stand up. "It's your fault! If only you show any care towards her then this won't happen!"

Show any care? Was calling her to get inside the bus, going back to her at the bus station to help her make her way to their school, running back to make her catch up on him during their P.E., carry her on her back when she collapsed, wait for her to wake up, not leaving the infirmary immediately even though he asked to get out, does it all show any concern to her?

Again, Wonwoo is false accusing him.

He glared back at Wonwoo. "You don't know anything so stop blaming me!"

Wonwoo pushed him on the floor and tackled him. "You're the one who doesn't know anything! Kim Dahyun is ---"

"Jeon Wonwoo!"

Everyone turned their attention to the pale skinned girl who's standing at the doorway. Everyone was shocked to see Kim Dahyun standing there.

She stormed her way inside and pulled Wonwoo away from Hansol. Then she kneeled down and help Hansol to sit up. "Are you okay?" She asked him.

Hansol doesn't know why he's feeling like this. His worries and anger all washed away when she saw her. "Yeah... I'm okay."

How about you? Are you okay? Are you really okay? He badly wants to ask her those questions. But seeing their current situation, asking her those won't be applicable.

Wonwoo can't help but get more angry as he watched the scene before him. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Of course, he's okay. I didn't punch his face yet."

Dahyun stood up and glared at him. "It's not Hansol's fault why I collapsed. You know that!"

"Well, if he just pay attention then he will notice that you're not feeling good awhile ago!"

"He doesn't need to pay attention to me! It's my fault, okay? So stop this! Stop blaming others. Stop blaming him."

Their classmates, particularly Hansol, are looking at them curiously. They don't know what they're talking about and were even surprised to know that these two know each other.

Wonwoo glared at Hansol. "This is not over." Then he walked out from the classroom.

Dahyun was about to follow him but their professor stopped her. He shook his head.

"But Mr. Lee..."

Hansol looked at them curiously. He knows that something is going on. He's the type of person who doesn't give a care of other people's whereabouts, but this is different. Why does it feel like he needs to know whatever it is that they're hiding? Why does it feel like he's involved?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter