Jealous

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks had passed normally.

Wonwoo openly shows his affection to Dahyun.

Dahyun on the other hand, doesn't mind him being overprotective to him. She's used to it. And she admits that she enjoys being with Wonwoo.

Only Wonwoo knows her secret. And she trusts him so much because she knows that he will not hurt her or will do anything to make her feel upset.

And most especially, Wonwoo will never forget about her.

Dahyun sighed for the nth time. Wonwoo noticed it. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

Dahyun pouted and shook her head. "I'm okay."

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow at her. "Really?"

Dahyun sighed again. "To be honest, I really don't know what's wrong with me. I feel like I forgot to do something, that there's something missing that I must figure out or else I will go crazy!"

Wonwoo chuckled. He likes it when she's showing a lot of emotions. From pouting, to how her eyes furrowed, puffing her chubby cheeks, making an annoyed face. He finds everything about Dahyun adorable.

He playfully messed her hair. "Stop overthinking. It will cause stress. And we both know that it will be bad for your health."

Dahyun nodded and continued to read her notes. They will have a quiz this afternoon. Even though she's good in History, there's someone who's much better than her.

Chwe Hansol.

Dahyun momentarily stopped reading and glanced at Hansol's direction.

He's reading his notes too. He obviously aims to perfect their quiz today.

Dahyun scoffed. "Not that I will let that happen," she mumbled.

"What?"

Dahyun awkwardly smiled at Wonwoo. She shook her head. "Nothing."

Wonwoo is not stupid not to notice it. He saw how Dahyun glanced at Hansol. It's a good thing that his back is facing them or else he will not know what he will do to him if their eyes met.

He will never forget what he saw at the rooftop. He saw how Dahyun and Hansol exchanged small smiles. Something inside him triggers.

He knows that look and smile. It's not a simple and friendly smile. It means something. Something that he doesn't want to think anymore.

Hansol already has a girlfriend. But obviously, they're keeping their relationship a secret. Wonwoo can't help but wonder why they have to keep it. But he doesn't care about the status of other people's relationship.

He only cares about one person. And that is the girl sitting beside him.

He looked at her, then he looked at Hansol.

There's nothing that he should worry about, right?

Hansol looks like the kind of guy who will cheat to his girlfriend. So there's nothing to worry about, right?

And Dahyun. It's impossible that she will develop feelings for Hansol for just a short span of time. Right?

Although he wants to ask why Dahyun and Hansol came to school together during the first day of class, he's scared that Dahyun might get annoyed at him. Yes, he's overprotective to her, but he knows that she needs space.

And besides, she trusts Dahyun.

But not Hansol.

The bell rang, signalling for break time. Dahyun closed her notebook and did some stretching.

"Hungry?" Wonwoo asked.

Dahyun nodded.

"Come on." He grabbed Dahyun's hand. "Let's buy some food and eat at the rooftop."

Dahyun smiled and nodded. "Sounds like a good idea."

Wonwoo smiled and intertwined their fingers. He feels a bit better knowing that he can do a lot of things to her -- hold her hand, tucked her hair behind her ear, pinched her cheek. Only him can do this to her. Not anyone else. Not Hansol.

Wonwoo glanced at Hansol and their eyes met. Hard stares were exchanged between them.

Hansol was preparing to go out the classroom when he momentarily take a chance to glance at Dahyun's direction. But he regrets it when he saw Wonwoo already standing beside her and what's worse is, they're holding hands.

He doesn't know what kind of relationship Dahyun and Wonwoo are sharing. Are they dating?

If they are, why does it seems like he disapproves about it?

Why is he mad?

Just why?

Dahyun was busy talking to one of their classmates, she didn't notice two guys glaring at each other.

Hansol rolled his eyes and was about to go when he heard a faint voice called him.

He turned around and he can't help but feel happy when he finally met her eyes.

"Are you gonna buy your food?"

Again, he doesn't know why he easily gets mesmerize by her. It was just a simple greeting, a question, but for him, it means a lot.

Maybe because it was her.

Dahyun walked towards Hansol, still hand in hand with Wonwoo, who looks really pissed.

"Gonna buy some bread and milk."

Dahyun's eyes widened. "Really? I was about to eat the same too!"

Hansol smiled at her reaction. He admits that she looks really cute.

"Why don't you tag along with us? Wonwoo and I were about to go to the cafeteria."

Yet again, Dahyun has no idea about the tension between the two guys.

"Let's go! I don't want to fall in a very long line." She pulled Wonwoo and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter