Threats

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hansol does not know what to answer.

What is he doing here anyway?

Did he just followed Dahyun?

But why?

"Well... it's too hot. So I decided to come up here for fresh air." He awkwardly went in and maintained a space between him and Dahyun and Wonwoo.

"Oh really?" Wonwoo sarcastically remarked. Dahyun gave him an eye and he just shrugged. "Then, the place is yours. We're going down now." He grabbed Dahyun's hand and carefully dragged her out.

"Wait!"

Dahyun and Wonwoo stopped.

Hansol approached them, standing in front of Dahyun.

"Can I talk to you?"

Wonwoo stand in between them. "No."

"I was not asking you."

Dahyun squeezed Wonwoo's hand. "Why don't you go first? I'll talk to him."

"But --- "

"Buy me an egg sandwich and apple juice, okay?"

"Dahyun --- "

"Oh! And I want a chocolate bar too! Please, Wonwoo. Buy me one."

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and reluctantly let go of her hand. "Fine. But if you won't get down after 20 minutes then I'll come and get you."

"Yes father." Dahyun stucked out her tongue and playfully pushed him. "Don't forget my foods!" She checked if Wonwoo is finally walking down the stairs and waved at him. Then she closed the door and locked it.

She faced Hansol with a smile on her face. "So, what is it you want to talk about?"

"You." Hansol said with a serious tone. "What really happened to you?"

"I fainted because I have a weak body."

"Kim Dahyun, tell me what REALLY happened to you."

"What do you want me to say?"

"The TRUTH. Tell me, are you sick? Do you have an illness or what?"

"Why do you need to know? And what makes you think of that?"

He was loss of words.

"Why do you even want to know my real condition?" Dahyun bite her lip. "You're mad at me, right? Why do you suddenly care now?"

Hansol run his hand through his hair. "Because I was involved in this situation. Your boyfriend is blaming me for what happened to you! I think the others too."

Dahyun let out a mocking laugh. "I was wrong. I thought you REALLY care."

"What?"

Her face became serious again buy her eyes were filled with sadness and longing. "Why would you care? You don't even know about me."

He doesn't remember every single thing about her.

She smiled and patted his shoulder. "You don't have to feel guilty. It's not your fault why I fainted. It's my fault. I was not being careful. It's my fault why you were dragged to my situation. If only I chose Wonwoo to be my partner, then he will take the blame instead. Or if only I switched positions with any of the girls, then you won't be paired up with me. I'm sorry if I ruined your morning, too. I shouldn't have showed up at the bus stop. I shouldn't have played in the rain. I shouldn't have kisses you. I'm really sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter