Agony

The Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Vernon!" Dahyun's mother came, followed by Wonwoo and Mingyu. The said guy did not respond as he stares out of nowhere. Vernon's mind is blank. He doesn't even know what to do. He was shocked, nervous and scared.

It was the first time he saw Dahyun on that state, and it scares him. It scares him to see her struggling to live. Dahyun is in pain, and he can't even do anything to remove that pain she's feeling right now.

Were her smiles were just forced just so that he won't get worried?

Were her laughs were just forced too so it won't be obvious that she's in pain?

Were her actions were just pure pretend so she can keep up with his pace?

Did she really do those things for him?

Tears fall down on his eyes. Dahyun's mother rushed on his side. She knows what he is feeling right now - a mixture of confusion and despair. She gently rubbed his back, "I know it's hard but we got to be strong for Dahyun." She cries too as she remembers all the struggles her daughter had been through - the constant pain she's feeling, the tears she shed, the sleepless nights and whenever Dahyun wished to die so the agony will stop. She remembers them all.

"Is it really too late for her to do a chemotherapy?" Wonwoo asked, glancing at Mingyu.

Mingyu looked away. He wants to answer Wonwoo's question but he just can't seem to utter a word.

Dahyun's mother wiped her tears before speaking. "Dahyun refused to do it. It's actually too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter