Chapter 7

Picture Perfect Love

 

Mall and Model.

While Aaron tried his luck in different schools, Yatou, using her camera, looked for potential models in different malls and restaurants.

“Come on future model, show up!” Yatou told herself. “I have to find you as soon as possible or else I’ll be broke!”

She was in the mall to find models but she just can’t stop buying things that interest her…Clothes, shoes, bags…
“Come on Yatou…STOP!” Ooops… she said that a bit louder than she expects.

“Miss, are you okay?” A tall, beautiful girl came towards her. “You need help?”

“Finally!” she told her. “Can I take a picture of you?”

Yatou started clicking and this girl doesn’t even know what is happening.

“Excuse me.” She tried to stop Yatou. “Mind telling me what’s going on?”

“Oh, I’m sorry…” she put down her camera and the items she just bought and stretched out her hand. “My name is Yatou.

I’m a photographer. Would you like to be my model?”
The girl laughed and took Yatou’s hand. “Very
straightforward eh?!”

“That’s my job!” Yatou told her as they find a bench they can sit on. “Anyway, what’s your name?”

“Da Ya ”
“Nice.”
“Thank you.”
“So, will you be my model?”
“Sure. I’m a part-time model myself.”
“Good.”
“I’ve been waiting for a break.”
“So where do you live.”
“I’m renting an apartment near here. Want to visit?”
“Sure” Yatou smiled. “Da ya?”
“Yes?”
”Will there be food?”
“Huh?!”
“I used up all my money…” Both of them laughed.
----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not posting so long! :D will update 2-3chapters today! <3 comments are welcome!