Chapter 28

Picture Perfect Love

 

Third Wish?

“I want another wish.” Guigui finally said. “Let me quit”
“That’s your last wish.” Aaron reminded her.

“I’ve decided.”

“Okay. But I also have a wish…”

“What is it?” She smiled, knowing she’ll be able to go back to who she was before everything happened.

“Can you wait until after my birthday?” He asked.

Aaron’s birthday was two weeks from now. He’ll be turning twenty-four and he’s at the peak of his career. Women chase after him like a celebrity; the paparazzi follow him whenever he goes out. He has the world in front of him. He’s blessed and he’ll be celebrating another year.

“Okay.” Guigui gave up. “But after that day, it’ll be over.”

“Would you want me to tell the others? We can prepare a party…”

“No.” Guigui cut him off. “You’re the only one who knows that I’ll be leaving. Don’t tell anyone, especially Xiaoxun and Hebe. By the way, where is hebe?”

“She’s preparing for a runway show.” Aaron told her. “Unlike you, she likes the limelight.”

“I see.” Guigui thought. “She’s really different from me. She’s more… ‘Out-there’, enjoying life, being a happy-go-lucky princess.”

Guigui took the newspaper from Aaron. She reread it and tried to think of what they should do. The whole Taiwan knows that they are dating. How about Hebe? What would she feel?

“Will you tell the press about your relationship with Hebe on your birthday?” Guigui asked.

“Probably” Mike looked down. “But Guigui, until now I still don’t feel a man-woman love for her. More like a brotherly love.”

“AARON?!” Guigui didn’t know what to say. “Don’t say that.”

“But it’s true. I’m still not in love with her.”

“Who is she?” Guigui demanded. Seeing a curious look from Aaron, she repeated her question. “WHO IS SHE?” now putting stress on every word.

“What do you mean?”

“You won’t be in love with Hebe if you’re in love with someone else!” Guigui concluded. “Who is she?”

“I can’t say it.” Aaron admitted.

“Introduce her to me.” Guigui demanded. “So, I’ll be able to see if she’s better than Hebe.”

“I can’t.” Aaron repeated.

“Are you going to break up with Hebe?” Guigui asked him her last question.

“I don’t know.” He whispered. “I want to be fair with her, but I don’t want to hurt her.”

“Sooner or later, she’ll find out…and you’ll hurt her.”

“Find out what?” Hebe appeared in the kitchen as if she’s been there forever. She came closer to us and grabbed a tea cup and poured herself one. “Find out what?”

“Nothing” Aaron lied.

“It’s a secret” She concluded. “When will it be revealed?”

“Aaron's birthday” Guigui let it slipped out of .

“GUIGUI!!” Aaron started running after her. ‘Why did she say that?’ “Hebe, to the other side!” Hebe helped Mike corner the running Guigui. They spent the entire breakfast laughing and running.
-----------------------------------------------------
Ooooh, hebe's a third party here. :X Hmm.. I dont think i will let Hebe became so bad. (: I'm a Hebe's fan too! HAHA.
Although there isn't any guilun interactions nowdays, I will still support GUILUN! <3 I'm a big big big fan of them. ;D
My poster is done week ago, I dont know how to put up. :(
sorryyyy. This is my first fanfic. So, bear with it. :D I am trying to learn.. (: