Chapter 31

Picture Perfect Love

 

Confession not sucess?

Tonight is considered the most star-studded evening. People around the world are here to celebrate Aaron’s 24th birthday. Models form all around the world, photographers, actors and actresses, friends and family. Everyone was in their best dresses. The ladies all look gorgeous and the gentlemen as well. The setting was well-thought of: candles, food, ventilations…etc.
Hebe volunteered to be the hostess of the night. It is also her chance to practice her hosting skills because she will be the co-host in a talk show for teens soon.(Her career is taking her to different kinds of things she wanted to try and work on) She took the liberty to stand onstage and grabbed the nearest microphone.

“Good evening, everyone” She caught everyone’s attention. All eyes are on her and she loved the feeling. She likes being recognized. “Wow! I can’t believe how many beautiful people are in front of me tonight…anyway” But, she has to continue her purpose why she is onstage.

“Tonight, we’ll be celebrating another year in the life of a well-known person. He’s been a part of the industry for quite some time now and he’s one of the most eligible bachelors in the country. Aside from that, he’s a good friend, a great boss but not so good as a cook.” The last part cheered everyone.

“So here he is. the dashing Mr. Aaron Yan!”

Aaron was welcomed with a warm applause. His happiness can be seen in his eyes and his smile as well. He went up the stage beside Hebe to say a few words.

“Whew!” Aaron tried to stop his excitement for a while so he can thank some people. “Never in my life have I dreamt of having a party this extravagant. But I really appreciate it.” he smiled. “To the people behind this event, thank you so much. To the people who kept on supporting me: my family, Wangzi, Yatou and my ‘Three Princesses’ thank you and I promise that you’ll be in my prayers and in my heart. Everyone…enjoy the party.”

Everyone applauded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, what’s the secret?” Hebe found Guigui having a quiet time away from the noise of the party… people talking, flashing cameras, and loud music.

“I’m lea..” Guigui saw Aaron behind Hebe. She cut off what she was supposed to say.

“Great timing…” Hebe said sarcastically. “I was in the middle of catching a butterfly then all of a sudden you scared it away!” Aaron and Guigui laughed at the comment.

“Hey! It’s my birthday; why are you being mean!” Aaron protested.
“Just because it’s your birthday, doesn’t mean you’ll be spared from all the bad things you have done!” She insisted. “Wait. I’ll go get Wangzi…I’ll find someone who’ll go to my side.”

“You’re being childish again!” Guigui reminded.

“Oh, yeah.” Hebe laughed. “I’ll go get him anyway.” She ran off. With grace and elegance of course!

“So, when are you leaving?” Aaron asked when Hebe was out of sight.

“You wont be able to see me when you wake up.” She said.

“Then, I won’t sleep.” Aaron joked. Jokes are half meant. “I’m kidding!” Aaron blurted when he saw Guigui’s reaction. Confused, scared, guilty. He held her cheeks. “Come on, Guigui. I respect your decision. So, don’t worry too much.” He gave a little tap on her cheeks. “You look pretty tonight.”

“Don’t say that. I might get flattered.” Guigui turned away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thank you for a successful party, everyone…” Aaron, once again, was in front of the crowd. “But before you go, I would like to clear some rumors.”

Everybody was silenced.

“You may have heard of rumors that I’m in love with one of my models…” He started. Hebe took a seat beside Guigui. She knows everything Aaron will say. She’s ready. “It’s true. I’m in love with one of them.”

He took a deep breath; found Guigui seated and stared straight in the eyes

“Guigui Wu, I love you.” Every eye is on Guigui.

“No.” Guigui whispered. “This can’t be happening.” She looked at Hebe. “You’re the girlfriend. Do something!” Fear filled her body. What will others think? What will Hebe think? Something is wrong.

Aaron went down and walked closer to her. “I love you.”

“No…no….” She looked back. “You can’t do this to me, and not to Hebe. I’m sorry.”

Then, she ran off.

----------------------------------------------------------
Aww, DID aaron get rejected just now? haha, next chapter is the last chapter, I think i will update tomorrow. (:

www.winglin.net/fanfic/guilunforever2 <--- New fanfic! Do comment. :D