Chapter 21

Picture Perfect Love

 

His first kiss.

Guigui and Aaron got home and she noticed the different look on Aaron’s face when he saw Hebe. He may be one of the most sought-after bachelors but he can never hide his look from the eyes of the meticulous Guigui. Instead, he went straight to his room without looking at Hebe’s eyes.
“Guigui,” Hebe saw Aaron's actions and was curious what happened. Guigui was slient the whole time when she seen his weirdness.

“Hebe, I’m tired…Let’s talk about this tomorrow.” Guigui said.
Guigui got inside her room. Something seems different. Her room looks brighter, happier. She jumped on her bed when someone knocked on her door. To her surprise, it was a nervous Aaron.

“Anything wrong?” Guigui asked though she already sensed what’s bugging his mind. He went closer and climbed up her bed. It was huge enough for two people to sit on.
“What should I do?” Aaron’s tone was funny. He’s like a young boy guilty of stealing a candy. Guigui was slient at the thought

“About?”
“Princess Hebe” Guigui can’t stop staring at him.
“Why are you making this a big deal?” Guigui asked when she recovered from her daydreaming world.

“I never had a girlfriend. How do you except me to react when someone says a girl likes me?” Aaron was in panic...Cute!

“I remember my reaction when XiaoGui told me he likes me.”
“You mean you reacted this bad?!”

“I was worse!” she laughed. “I was jumping up and down the bed, twirling around…screaming!”

Then Aaron laid his head on her pillow. Guigui is right, why is he making this a big deal?! So, he decided to change the subject…

“Congratulations.”
“What are you talking about?” Guigui was confused.

“Finally, you’re coming out of your shell”
“Shell?”
“You’re becoming more open…you’re becoming normal.”
Guigui wasn’t sure to thank Aaron for adding the term ‘normal’.

“You mean I’m like a crazy person all this time?!” she said pretending to be mad.
“Yes.” Aaron had to be honest. “You’re an arrogant person one minute, then as sweet as Hebe the next.”
“So, that’s what makes me crazy?!” Guigui asked. Aaron nodded, staring and smiling at her.

She started to wrestle and tickle him, playfully. He did the same with her…hitting him with a pillow, jumping up and down, running around, and celebrating Guigui’s liberation. They were laughing and laughing the whole time when suddenly they kissed.

No, not the friendly peck on the cheek or the lips…the long, passionate and wonderful kiss which makes the heart beat faster and letting the spirit take control over the emotions. Aaron’s first kiss…

“What’s this?!” A familiar voice shrieked

Guigui and Aaron moved away from each other in surprise.

"Oh Great!" Guigui whispered sarcastically.
----------------------------------------------------------
Who do you think the familiar voice was? Obvious? (; Aaron's first kiss is guigui. <3