Chapter 18

Picture Perfect Love

 

Finding Love.

The first day of the shoot went well. The three models looked like forest goddesses. Aaron, Wangzi, Yatou captured the essence of both the models and also the forest. It was indeed a beautiful day.
Then they all decide to sit around the fire and get to know each other better. They’ve been living in one house for the past few weeks but never did they have a chance to get to know each other really well…

“I’m happy with my life.” Hebe started. “My mom loves me… my sister too.” She smiled thinking that she is one lucky girl.
“But where’s your dad.” Yatou asked suddenly. “You never seem to mention him.”
“Oh…” Hebe smiled. “He’s happy now.” Then she saw their expressions. “Well, he has his own family. My parents broke up when I was seven. My sister’s five or four…”
“Oh. Sorry to hear that.” Guigui was sincere.
“Don’t show me those faces…It’s not like he’s dead or something….”
“But.” Guigui didn’t know what else to say.
“Since then…my mom worked hard to give all that we need…and all that we want.”

Tears started to show up on her face.

“That’s why I love her so much. I handle the clothing business we have. That’s my work…helping her.” Then she smiled. “As a whole… I love my life. I just wish someone will make my life happier…”
“She is talking about love dear….” Guigui told Da Ya.
“I want to be in love.” She said. “I’ve had boyfriends before but they never felt right for me. Now, I want to make sure I’ll find love… the right one.”

Guiguilaughed.

“Hebe, darling, don’t look for love. It hurts…” she smiled.
“What?!”
“Take it from me. Don’t expect you’ll find love in this world.”
“But why?!” Hebe asked
“You’ll have friends, family….but never love.”

Aaron, noticing the discomfort in Hebe decided to in.

“I want to find love too.” He said. Yatou and Wangzi laughed.
“Why are you laughing?! “ Hebe asked.
“Finally!” Wangzi said. “Aaron wants to have a girlfriend!”
“You mean he never had a girlfriend?” Guigui asked.
“Zero since birth!” Yatou said.
“Yeah…Great! Thanks for saying bringing that up.
-----------------------------------------------------
Just feel like typingg. ><